I'm sure something's happening!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
37 weeks yesterday & got all excited that I lost my plug on the day baby was full term! Last night kept getting waves of pain through my lower back. Finally got off to sleep after probably just getting excited for nothing lol! Woke up this morning feeling a lot of pressure down below! Now I'm sure something's going to happen soon but I'm not sure I just keep getting period like cramps in my belly. Ahh if something doesn't happen soon I'm going to send myself crazy before 3 weeks is up lol!

It's definitely sucky getting all the feelings and not knowing if anything's going to actually happen!! I would imagine it's all just a usual part of the "latent phase" cos I've been the same for the last couple of weeks, got to a point where I was considering calling my hubby at work yesterday cos the lower back pain and pressure was just getting unbearable, but decided against it and laid down to nap instead. By the time I woke up, I was feeling much better and spent the rest of the afternoon dancing round the kitchen making curry for tea! It's so annoying, but I think you just have to keep going and try not to think about it too much, or like you say, you'll go crazy before baby arrives!! Find yourself a puzzle book or a little project to work on in those periods of time you find yourself sitting thinking and symptom spotting!!

37 weeks yesterday & got all excited that I lost my plug on the day baby was full term! Last night kept getting waves of pain through my lower back. Finally got off to sleep after probably just getting excited for nothing lol! Woke up this morning feeling a lot of pressure down below! Now I'm sure something's going to happen soon but I'm not sure I just keep getting period like cramps in my belly. Ahh if something doesn't happen soon I'm going to send myself crazy before 3 weeks is up lol!

Fx hun!!

But ive been feeling like this all week lolol. And nothing :shock: xx

Thankyou :) it's abit irritating I'm getting these achy pains in the bottom of my back again! I so want something to happen haha! It's hard keeping busy at night there's not much to do really! Tomorrow I'm going to help my mum sort out my grans flat to get myself moving about :)

I'm worried I won't be able to keep busy and active if my spd carries on worsening :-/ I really don't want to be late! Silly to worry about this now I know!
Fx for a father's day baby , you never know! X

I was worried about that too when I had really bad sciatica luckily it was down to how the baby was lying and she eventually moved. There's other things you could do to help, sitting upright and trying not to slouch could help, anything that means the baby's going in the right direction I guess lol? Xx

Baking is a good way to keep busy without over doing it or having to be to active. Good fun and you get to eat the goodies! Or if you've got space in the freezer, cook up some freezable meals ready for when you come home with baby and can't face cooking!!

I created myself a project to do for hubby's birthday from me & the girly as I'm hoping she'll be here by 8th July LOL I got a big canvas covered sketchbook and I've painted the front all nice and it says 'Daddy's Memories". I've written a poem to write in the front so he knows what it's about and I'm gona start it off with everything that's gone on since we got pregnant, scan pics, wedding pics, bump pics, days out and all sorts. Then he can carry on sticking all their memories and bday cards n stuff in over the years. He's a bit of a sentimeental old fool so hoping he'll love it, but it's been keeping me busy that's for sure!!

Awh that's such a good idea!! Sounds lovely :D I've got to try and not forget that it's my mums birthday 2 days before my due date all this excitement I keep forgetting about it haha!x

It's my nephews birthday the day before my due date and I'll be shot if she arrives then!! Lol he's sfill not sure about having to share me at all, nevermind having a pink cousin!! He is only just about to turn 12 though and I think he'll be smitten when she gets here, knowing what he's like with babies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back