I'm SURE I just felt movement

flexilexi394

Reaction score
For the past almost week I have felt random flutters. And I'm lying in the bath at present and felt a big flutter that I am sure was baby movement. M

I know they say that doesn't happen for a long while yet but I'm so sure that's what it was!

Well they can't always be right can they! Eeekkk how exciting xxxx

It was soooo weird.... It was quite distinct if you know what I mean... I'm going to be on the look out for them from now on xxxxx

I started feeling them at 12 weeks, and am positive I did. It felt the same as it does now, just lighter. GP and midwife told me it wasn't possible, even at 16 weeks when she was rolling around inside of me the midwife said it must be gas!

Like kittykitchn says she felt it! Doctors and midwives cannot tell you everything that's going on in your body! You're the expert of your body and what you felt. I can't wait to feel squidge moving haha xxx

Kittykitchen yes I'm sure I'm with you there!! I know I won't even mention it to anyone official because they will just tell me I'm full of it lol but I'm convinced! Xx

I felt my second baby at 8 weeks. 100%. I think it's absurd anyone can claim that mothers "can't" feel their babies before a certain point. When you look at the big picture there is SO little we know about pregnancy (and about life in general). There is a spiritual connection- we can feel so much more than can be measured. It's like when people say you can't have symptoms before you can have a bfp- but women have intuition, we have a deep knowledge that can't be measured by an hpt or in weeks pregnant or by a doctor. You know your body and you know when you feel your baby!

How exciting!!! I felt my DS (second pregnancy) earlier than my DD. I am sure that I will feel this one just as early! I say go with your gut...if you think it is the baby then it probably is. :) Us moms can be very intuitive and knowledgeable about things that are going on with our bodies. It is like we just know. :) Very, very exciting!

You can usually feel kicks earlier second time round, unless your placenta is in an odd location. I think its low lying that you sometimes cant feel for a while?

Anyway :yay: to movement :D was it bubbly or tapping?

xxxx

This is my first so can't really comment but my cousin was convinced she could feel her 2nd at about 10 weeks, she also new she was pregnant within about 36hrs with both babies!

So what does it feel like when a baby first moves? I cant wait to feel something

Its not a bubbling feeling, its like a gentle little tapping I guess (so hard to explain) today at my scan she said my uterus is very high and very over to the right pressing on my ovary which can be painful (i get twinges every now and then) so I guess having it high up might have made me feel it! I have felt it a few more times today, so I am adamant it is the baby! xx

I am glad I have seen this, as I am sure i felt the little bean move the other day! Exactly the same as you, relaxing, and butterflies! I thought I was going mad, but seems I am not the only one! Got my dating scan on the 1st Feb, and I cannot wait, time is going so slowly!

I have felt things I could swear was baby, but I know I can't be certain because I also felt things I could swear was the baby just after my son was born. Haha

I'm so jealous, I can't wait to feel the baby move, hopefully that will make it all seem more real xx

How wonderful! You must feel so excited and happy now! Don't mind what they say, you know what you feel. Mother knows best ;-) enjoy it!

I've felt the same things loads of times since writing this thread to - I'm 100% sure it's baby. Still very very faint - give it a few more weeks and it will be stronger! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back