Think im pregnant

kirstyx

Reaction score
Hey Girls

After having two misscarriagesb :cry: i think iam pregnant again but im too scared to do a pregnancy test. Ive been trying with my parthner since beginning of december and i had my period in december but was due on the 10th of january and has not arrived yet.

Im feeling quite tired but dont have any other symptoms. I really hope iam. ill be thriled to pieces if iam just dont wanna get my hopes up. Im 21 next week and have been with my parthner for 3 years. any advice would be great.

thanks in advance :D xxxxxxxxx

The only way to find out for sure is to do a pregnancy test I'm afraid. Have you ever been late before? You could try one of those first response ones which detect the hormones early?

Hope you get your BFP hun xxx

Just you pee on that stick and find out. If you are late then the chances are good. :cheer:

test!!! you wil find out one wya or another then you know where you are xxx :hug: :hug: good luck

So sorry to hear about your miscarriages :hug:
Please do a test and let us know how you go! I really hope you are pregnant!

Meg xx

Ooooo! if your period was due January 10th
YOU'LL BE THE SAME PREGNANCY AGE AS ME!!!

my period was due January 10th, and i missed it.
Now im 18 weeks pregnant today!!

Have you taken a test then?

x

JUst take a pregnancy tast dont be afraid of things like that, just be positive so good luck hope you are :D

Wow you have held off testing for a very long time if your last period was january :shock: You definately need to do a test if your 18 weeks already you have already missed the 8 week booking in appointment with midwife the 12 weeks scan and another midwife appointment on the plus side if you are pregnant and 18 weeks you've missed all the scary 1st tri and the risk of MC is much less but you need to be looking after yourself and your baby if your pregnant so get testing and let us all know how you get on!! Good luck! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back