Im confussed

tots hope

Reaction score
Really confussed - im sure i Ovulated on day 18 as this is my usual day to ovulate but my temps have all been a bit low since thn so FF isn't showing that i have? I had loads of EWCM and since then not a lot but now im really confussed?

I have tried my thermometer and it says a different temperature each time so i think this is still working but now i am so confussed. I thought we had hit the nail on the head this month and managed to BD at the right time but now im not so convinced.

So confussed and annoyed! :wall:

Anyone got any suggestions?

were you stressed or ill at the normal O time? That can cause a delay in when you ovulate.

Def doesn't look like you have o going by temps :think:

Hi

I know what u mean about being confused! My temperatures are really low and keep going below the coverline. Maybe its the weird weather we've been having!! Its making me wonder whether i have actually ovulated looking at my temperatures. I think the only reason its put my lines in is because of the opk, so now its making me doubt myself if they were actually positive! I'm worried we've missed it too....My husbands been away since tuesday so the date on FF was ideal cos we haven't bd'd since!!

Give it a few more days and then FF might decide that u have ov'd after all.

Michelle x

Sorry I can't help you honey, I don't know much about the temp thing, we had only just started looking at it when I got my BFP.

I wish you all the very best of luck TTC and hope you get your BFP very soon. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Take Care x x x

Looks like you did Ov on the 18th. Try taking out the 2 high temps on 11th and 12th and see what FF says

Dont think i have been stressed - in fact i was probably calmer than ever as we thought we had cracked it as to when i was ovulating!

Tried taking out the temps on days 11 and 12 and it didn't make any difference.

So annoyed really thought things were looking up for us :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back