I'm soooooo broody!!

MissGobby

Reaction score
hey girls!!! hope all is well with you all!! just thought i would pop on and say hello :wave:.

well my bloke's brother has a little girl, think she is about 18 months, and boy shes lovely!!! she makes me sooooooooo broody.........maybe in the next couple of years you may find me back here haha i seriously cant wait to get back to TTC but it wont be yet.....

....on the other hand though, my boobs are still really sore and my gums are still bleeding when i brush my teeth.... :think:

sending lots of sticky baby dust to you all TTC and congrats to those with BFP's - Skairdy u trickster i thought u got your BFP on that post...tut tut!!! :shakehead: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I had that broody feeling for so many years before we decided to TTC - i would definatley wait until you are really ready. Hope its not too long though but i guess you know your mind and heart better than any of us do.

How are things going with your new bloke?

:wave:

If you ever wanna borrow Keeley let me know :wink: :lol:

I've missed you on the forum.. you have to come back :pray: :hug: :hug:

things with me and the bloke are fantastic, i have never felt this way about anyone before, not even with my ex (which shows how wrong we were!!) i think part of it is because we were soo close anyway before we got together!!!

Nic - can i borrow Keeley then please?? hehe - thanks hunny, i havent been on for the past week as i have been on holiday from work, but now im back i will keep popping on....

Hello hunny

hope you are ok, would love to see you back in here with me.

:hug:

mum2be? said:
Hello hunny

no hunny - you wont be in here when i start TTC - you will either be in the Tri's or have your little bundle of joy with you!!! how are you darlin?? XXXX

'ello you!

Glad to hear you are well and things with the new bloke are good.
Will see you here in a couple of years then eh?!

xx

MissGobby said:
mum2be? said:
Hello hunny

no hunny - you wont be in here when i start TTC - you will either be in the Tri's or have your little bundle of joy with you!!! how are you darlin?? XXXX

lets hope you are right!!!!

Yer im good ta hunny had a bad few days but just gonna take a day at a time.

i know it will happen when the time is right

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back