stopping at broody central!!

roseanimal

Reaction score
well tomorrow I'm visiting 5 kids under 6!! my nieces and nephews - all adorable and very likely to make me super broody!!!

come on body - pregnant yourself good and proper this cylcle!!!

(althogh m period is still really light! odd!)

my OH has been there since 18!

just not found the right partner

roseanimal said:
well tomorrow I'm visiting 5 kids under 6!! my nieces and nephews - all adorable and very likely to make me super broody!!!

come on body - pregnant yourself good and proper this cylcle!!!

(althogh m period is still really light! odd!)

My sister had a lil girl 6 days ago OMG Im glad she doesnt live close by!! she is sooo adorable!

it's so hard! both bil and sil have 2/3 kids each. not jealous, promise :fib:

roseanimal said:
it's so hard! both bil and sil have 2/3 kids each. not jealous, promise :fib:

Hmm maybe best if you avoid thread Im about to shove up then! :rotfl:

really? :(

(doesn't help that a close friend from work is preggers too and she can feel baby moving around etc! so lucky!)

how old are the ones you going to visit?

is the 2 yr old going through the terriable 2s? would that put us off do you think? Im soo broody its crazy!!!!

x

she's 2 tomorrow and is so cute. she's the perfect child in every way. gets ready for bed herself, eats whatever she's given, never seen her have a tantrum, sleeps all night despite her brother and sister going to bed noisily...

aawww I really sympathise with you both. My two freinds here are both pg and constantly talk about scans, baby names, movements, bumps etc. Im over the moon for them both I really am but sometimes its hard to keep the green eyed monster in his little cage!

Excellent continuation of the train metaphor by the way! :lol:

Sending you big :hug: s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back