Feeling broody

Snuggle

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Maddison is only 2 months old and I'm feeling broody again already :shock: I'm not coming back in here til she is at least a year old though :shakehead: (I'm not allowed to anyway, hubby has put his foot down :wink: )

Good luck to all TTC'ers :hug: :hug:

Hi,

I felt broody straight away after my 1st and realised I wanted 2 more!!! Had to wait a year though due to c/section anyway - started trying when Daisy was 15 months and conceived when she was 18 months!!!

Have waited longer between 2 and 3 because it took ages to convince OH, and I was concerned at having 3 under 5 at home but hopefully this pregnancy will work at and I'll be having another next July.

I do think it is a good idea to wait at least a year, mainly so that you can give your little one your undivided attention while he'she is a baby. Looking back, I'm really glad I did that now because those early months are so precious.

All the best

Hi,

I hope I don't feel too broody again after this one!!! There's no way I'll be allowed another!!! :)

I think I'll be happy with 3 (I do admire ladies who have more though) as I guess I'm not getting any younger and there are loads of things I still want to do with my life too.

All the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back