I'm so tired it hurts!!!

Spammy

Reaction score
This week has killed me. Work had been such hard work. Iv been battling on with a cold and my body isn't happy. I'm sooo tired!!! Im on the sofa in my jamas already. Early night for me!

Wish I was finishing work soon!! Another 12 weeks to go. Ugh.

I know tell me about it! I haven't been as tired as a couple of weeks back but then all I have done after finishing work is coming home and sleeping for like 2-3 hours!

Today I slept from 4 til 7pm, but even though I am awake now I could quite happily take myself off to bed. But my oh is insisting I have some dinner and he is on his way round with the in laws!! :(

I'm sat in my pjs too :) not going to get dressed either, might give the in laws the hint that I'm not in the mood for company! But then again I bet they will still be here at gone 10.30 tonight.

Hope u get to relax and recooperate over the weekend hun :hugs: xxx

I feel your pain, I have been doing 10 hour shifts for my work placement and have been getting up at 4.30, so am sooo tired! My head is killing every night because I'm so worn out! x

Boo hiss to your rotten cold. Hope it clears up soon. Can you have a duvet weekend?
Hope u feel better soon xx

Well I am still in my jamas but it's hardly been a duvet day. I had a rubbish night and woke up feeling awful so I did stay in bed until quite late but then I had to clear the nursery as Hubs started stripping the walls in there today (yay!)

I think im done now though. He is foul when he has to do house jobs. Ha ha. Going to spend the rest of the day keeping out of his way!! I feel bad for not helping him but I think it's best for our marriage if I stay away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back