Im so silly

isobel84

Reaction score
so i have not seen OH really this week as my sister has been on a visit (we had dinner togheter last night tho) And he was suppose to come around tonight after the football. He just called me and said the lads was drinking around his and he didnt want to tell them to leave so could he come around tomorrow instead? :shakehead:
I LOST IT! I burst out in tears saying his mates where more important then me and our baby and he had planned this the whole time to upset me cuz i have missed him so much! blah blah blah!
Then i realised how sad i was and appoligised and said of course hes aloud to be with his friends im being so silly and its just cuz i misses him and my hormones is all over and so on.

He will be here tomorrow and i know he will make a fuzz of me.
But i feel so silly for bursting out in tears and having a go at him and i also feel sorry for him. IM IMBARRESED! :shock:

Anyone else having really sad moments? :whistle:

ah bless i lost it this afternoon over a messy house hormones who would have em!!

Hormones really do test us! I keep giving out my maiden name when asked, done it three times now in as many weeks, when asked !!! I got married in 2003!!! I look really stupid, when I then say, oh haing on that's wrong...

Last edited:
Last night OH asked me, Are you sure you dont wanna go MCdonalds (knowing my thing for burger at the moment) ME: noooo im ok i really dont fancy anything..
3 hours later
ME: I really really want a applepie fron MCdonalds!!
OH:god sake Evelina i asked you 3 times if you wanted to go and you said no!
Me: but that was then! He really want an applepie, its not my fault!
OH: forget it, im not getting up again! (we where in bed)
Me bursting out in tears : I hope you are aware that he knows that you are making his mummy cry and all i want is an apple pie and you wont get me one!

SO SILLY AGAIN!
oh dear.
and no.. i didnt get it. :(

Aw bless you!! It's typical though, you don't fancy anything then afew hours later you do! lol x x

aawwwww hun!

Your not being silly, i get the same at least once a week!! Luckily i have a very patient OH :) xxx

lols im always an emotional wreck spent half the weekend in tears hehe i find it quiet amusing

i cried this morning coz my bus was 4 mins late... i had some strange looks! haha!

Yes I screamed, and I mean literally screamed at my husband because he wasn't making a sandwich correctly!

And then I cried my way all through eating my sandwich cos I felt such a tit.

:lol:

My husband gets it all too bless him. Wish mine was more understanding though, I think he forgets sometimes that the mood swings are not my fault lol

im the same isobel lol my bf goes mental with my moods and how i always change my mind lol one minute i want something the next minute i dont hahah i know how u feel when you get a craving for something its like a cigarette you got to get it lol

haha i know adele, few weeks ago i woke up in the middle of the night really wanting an orange. I was really tired so i got one and got back in to bed to eat it. OH:do you have to eat that in bed???? IT STINKS!! ME: Who is carrying this baby, YOU OR ME?? munching on my orange and whiping my fingers on his back cuz i was in a bad mood haha

hahaah too right men gotta pay some way we got to carry the baby around for 9 months and they do nothing apart from have fun creating it hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back