cant make my mind up

isobel84

Reaction score
its funny cuz a part of my just DONT like being pregnant, its tiering, heavy, hot, aching, painful, piles, trush, spots, itchy blah blah blah.. And i cant WAIT for it to be over. Dont want to be pregnant anymore. :roll:

Then the other part of me whisper to Noa, "dont come out ever, im not ready to look after you, i dont know what to do or how to do it and you are safer in there my son" :wall2:

So i dont ever wanna stop being pregnant :eh:,- i dont wanna be pregnant anymore :shakehead: AND i cant wait to hold my little boy cuz i know he will be the most beautiful thing in the world. :dance:

anyone else scared, confused and feel like your goin mad? :whistle:

Aw bless you Hun! It's very scary becoming a new mum, I was petriefied while pregnant with lacey but this time I can't wait for him to come!! I love being pregnant though so don't want the pregnancy to end either!!

I have similar scary feelings..but I blame it to hormones..I am really scared how will I look after the baby as I already have a very busy life right now..:(

Awww hun, I felt totally like you when I was pregnant with Jacob. It was so scary and I was new to everything but once he was came I was so chuffed and everything just came to me naturally. I got confused and I still do now! I'm so excited though. Everything will be fine xx

I was just going to say the same - when he comes , you will just be a mum- just like that, you won't need to think about it, it's in built the maternal thing.

Some things will be easier than others , and some things you will need to work at and tweek as your learn, but this bond you have now with your bump, will just swap to little Noa and your'll love it. every mum learns by there mistakes, god I have made every one of them I think over the years! So exciting your nearly on the home run Isobel!

im the same isobel ive only got 9 weeks left and am treasuring it because although i want it to be over i dont if u know what i mean no baby no bump no nothing it will be weird. And i dont have the first idea on how to look after a baby i cant even look after myself never mind a poor wee baby am so scared its unreal

I can't get it into my head that I'm gonna end up with a baby, I keep thinking how lovely it is to be pregnant and how I don't want it to end, and subconsciously I'm assuming my life will go back to how it was after nine months! And because of this, I'm already looking forward to being pregnant again :p

I think that because I'm probably a bit scared of being a mum, I'm ignoring the whole baby thing hehe! I've always gone through life ignoring stuff I'm a bit worried about but it seems to have gone to the extreme!

all babystuff are packed away.. the cot parts is covered up and so is the mosesbasket.
I dont wanna set my cot up but i know i should.. im just so scared for it to be too real..

Aww bless ya, have you got any friends with young babies you can go see to make yourself feel 'broody'? lol
Everytime I see my little niece I can't wait for my LO to come out hehe :)

i do feel broody, i cant take my eyes of little babies and im so excited its just that im so scared!

aww hun, it is funny how the most exciting thing in the world can also be the scariest! i have the same feelings as you, sometimes it even feels like me and OH are just playing pretend with all the stuff we have bought for baby i just cant imagine MY baby being in them! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back