• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im so sad today :'(

little*red

Reaction score
my mum phoned me earlier on to let me know that my cat thomas is refusing to eat and he wont jump up on to anything, keeps falling off of chairs, and is peeing everywhere.
He is 18 years old and ive had him since i was 4, he still stayes at my mums as it we couldnt keep pets at our old flat.
So my dad is taking him to the vets today at 6pm to see what is wrong and it looks very likely he will be put to sleep :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .
Im so upset just keep bursting into tears and Brians had to go to work so im on my own. Im dreading hearing the news when my mum phones later on :cry:

Poor thing! I hope that the vet's able to do more than you dare hope for.

Awwww hun, really feel for you :hug: I have a 19 year old cat with loads of probs. Everytime i take het to the vet (she goes every 3 months for diabetes blood tests) I always think the worst. Shes goes again tommorrow :pray:

I truly hope the vet can make it better for him :pray: :hug:

Aww its horrible when somethin like that has to a family pet, espesh one that been in the family so long! :hug:
If it happens least he/she'll be in a better place hun
Hope its good news tho xxx

Well my dad phoned me around 6.30 to say that he had been put to sleep :cry: .
the vet said he had heart trouble,kidney trouble and high blood pressure. She could have given him tablets to stayalive for a few more weeks but he would probably just die in a lot of pain so my dad decided it would be kinder to have him put to sleep. He took him home with him and it going to bury him in the garden. im going to miss him so much :cry: .
thanks you for all your support girls :hug:

My mum had to have her dog put down recently i cried for days :( even though ive not lived with the dog for years but we got her when i was like 6 years old as a puppy :(

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back