Im so Moody, bad tempered, emotional, feel sick, worried!

saffydreamer

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Omg, im getting so bad tempered, im usually very good at biting my tongue and being nice, everything my flatmate does is anoying me, maybe its men in general, but my OH isn't, no-one knows im pg except my b/f but my lazy grrrrrr flatmate, it making as much mess for me as poss, and leaving the toilet seat up grrr, honestly today you would of thought he had commited a major crime leaving the lid up, i freaked and screamed, then felt guilty lol,i feel sick all day and night and nothing will hold it off even eating dry things, im worried about my scan im worried about telling my folks, every twinge or tummy ache has me scared stiff, im sorry to rant on, but i feel so much better now!!!!!!
Loves Saffs xxxxxxx :hug:

welcome to being pregnant.... enjoy the ride!

It does get easier if it is any consolation and everyone reading this will be nodding in recognition... yep - felt like that... that too!

:hug:

thanks for reply topbird, need to calm down and stop being so hot headed! even watching big brother last night had me screaming at the telly :wall: :)

Awww Saffy honey BB last night had me throwing things at the TV lol honestly chick its just hormones, i'm the same too DH cant do right for doing wrong at the moment and god help my DD if she wears her heelys in the hall i scream the place down :?
I swear i've spent the last week and a bit apologising :wall:
Big hugs flower remember its not for ever, :hug:

aw hun i hope you are feeling a bit better now.

Your hormones are all over the place hun your bound to be a bit like that.

Your scan will be fine hun and you tell people when you feel ready too.

The first 12 weeks are the most scariest times of pregnancy believe me i know but it wont be long then you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy.

Take care hun :hug: :hug:

does get easier if it is any consolation and everyone reading this will be nodding in recognition... yep - felt like that... that too!
agree completely

and at the end of the day is it really that hard to put the toilet seat down...if nothing else it makes the bathroom look better

I loathe the smell of chewing gum since preggers and i found a pack in my DH's pocket you really would of thought he was having an affair the way i kicked off :rotfl:

yep, ive been less tollerant too lol

everything bugs me at the moment. but i think im getting better now :)

i agree its all part of the joys of pregnancy :dance: lol

i'm constantly nigglin at my husband, he's just soo annoyin, i'm sure he's doin things cos he knows they will wind me up :shakehead:

Oh thank God someone else who feels like that.

My poor husband is doing EVERYTHING around the house as all I can do is sleep when I get home from work.

He mentioned a lads night out and i was sooo stroppy with him, i feel really bad. Poor thing is probably desperate to get out for an evening away from me feeling sicky and moody!!

Quavers, now theres my problem!

I'm also being really angry and I feel so bad but no matter how hard I try it just doesn't go away. It just makes me and everyone else feel bad, and I don't like it :(

I felt exactly the same (and still do some days). My OH doesn't really try but all of a sudden he's become extremely annoying :doh:

When I was about 8 weeks pregnant I burst into tears over some mashed potato that wasn't how I liked it. :)

The thing is though, although I'm not quite so bad now, he still doesn't seem to understand and doesn't take into account I'm pregnant and that might have something to do with it. :wall:

Hang in there it will get better. :hug:

Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER