Im so scared... why am Im this sick?!

cahrens1987

Reaction score
I have a doctors appointment booked for later but I wanted to hear your advice.

I'm 23 years old and 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my first child. the last 5 days I have been severely sick!! Now I no its morning sickness because I feel dizzy and queesy (like Im on a boat with a hang over) but on top of that I have really bad stomach ache, temperture, shaking and cant stop throwing up. I feel like utter crap!!!:wall2:

I'm so scared... It doesnt feel right.

Any advise? and similar experience...? :sick:

xxx

Last edited:
Didnt want to read and run hun but some people just get it really bad and feel utterly horrible. I hope Dr can put your mind at ease. dry toast and sipping water might help if you can x

You can get something called Hyperemesis which is extreme morning sickness and can make you feel awful. You are doing the right thing going to the Dr though as it can be quite serious if you let yourself get too dehydrated. I'm sure the Drs can help you to keep it under control with anti-sickness tablets though and then hopefully you will start to feel much better. Good luck xxx

I had exactly the same for months with both my pregnancies. Dont worry its totally normal to feel really rubbish during pregnancy.

My mw said to me on Thurs that sickness is a good sign, as it means you have lots of baby hormones in your body!

Infact im sure it said in one of my booklets from the hospital that 80% of women get ms.

Dont worry though it stops towards the 12 week mark.

My accupuncturist said that the more extreme your symptoms, the stronger the pregnancy. Dont know if its true but its very comforting when you have your head down a toilet to know its cos you have a good strong sticky bean :)

I had Hyperemesis In my first pregnancy, I was admitted in to hospital to have a drip put in.
If your concerned contact your doctor. If you cant keep anything down (even water) you may have it.

I didnt go to the drs though, I phoned the out of hours service and they sorted me out from there.

Hope everything is ok for you :)

Could be a bug?
You're more vulnerable when preggers.
How did the appointment go? xxx

Didn't want to just read and run. Hope you feel much better very soon.

Oh bless you :( I've moaning about feeling icky and dizzy etc but I'm nowhere near as bad as you! it all sounds like normal morning sickness to me but the only thing that concerns me a little is the high temperature. I would book an app with your doc just to make sure you're fine :) but don't worry I'm sure it is :) and we're both at our 6 weeks 2 days! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back