Im so mad (rant)

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
sorry its about ians work

He works his ass off and is always getting rave feedback on reviews people love him (those who have met him know why too hes lovely)

he works hard hes lovely hes a bit of an idiot at times but he is the nicest person iv ever met

well hes got time booked off next week sunday - sunday ... it wassupposed to be friday to sunday but where he is working at the minute is a hard job so he offered to stay and extra 2 days to help them out.

Anyways his boss has messed up and shes a few people short next week and she ended up making up dates saying he owed her and saying she doesnt know how shes going to get them back.

Ian sat there and worked them out and worked out bank holidays etc he had worked for her and told her what she owed him, and that he wasnt staying as its his first fathers day and wants to see his son, he also explained that he had alot on next week meeting mortgage advisor etc viewing a house and she said he shoudl be telling her those things before he went ahead booking them!

WTF ITS HIS HOLIDAY TIME NONE OF HER GODDAM BUSINESS!

well he told her it wasnt her business etc and then she turned really nasty and ripped him to pieces about him letting people down etc and being awful ... in the bar of the hotle they were staying at with his other colleaguyes aroung. he said he sat there whilst she belittled him and ripped him to shreds for 1 hour and 15 minutes going on and on at him, he said to begin with he was retaliating sticking ujp for himself but after a while just sat there with his head down.

he went back to his hotel froom and rang me and said he felt like crying she had made him feel so bad.

I am livid i am absoloutely shaking with anger and this was the day before yesterday and im still angry now.

I may take the p*ss out of him, tell him off etc but how dare she make him feel like that in a bar infront of his colleagues complete;ly unnacceptable,iv told him to contact human resources and make a fromal complaint
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Its got nowt to do with her what Ian does on the days he has booked off for holidays and its not his fault she didnt do her job properly and sort out his hols!

Make him put a complaint in Steph because her attitude stinks and she shouldnt get away with talking to Ian like that.

What a nasty b*tch. It's none of her bloody business! If he's owed time off, she has to oblige. Has she apologised? Grrr theres someone at my OH's work like this too :x The power gets to there heads.

i tell you what its a good job he does work away otherwise i would be in there riught now giving her piece of my mind also.

lol there is also a girl there who treats him like sh*t shes no higher up than him and makes him do all her sh*tty work and for some reason all the other people he works with ar intimidated by her and shes been giving him mouthfulls too (shes so far up the bosses fat backside)

lol my reply to him when he said that was to tell her she doesnt intimidate or frighten me and if she has any comments on our personal life (oh yes these people believe that its their "right" to know about his private life) then she can talk to me because she doesnt frighten me or intimidate me ... he said he couldnt say that but in the end agreed to tell her when she started mouthing off again that i have told him to tell her and anybody else if theres any questions they have regarding his homelife to ring me and ill tell them ... if they are that interested. Its THAT bad they are awful i am not a violent girl but im thinking about it right now !!!!!!!

I'd be the same hun. My OH very rarely sticks up for himself and so he gets walked all over :roll:

He's quiet and I've got a big mouth and am very hot headed :?

oh that is not on
ian is loverly and altho i only met him for a lil while really u could tell he would do nething for u and alfie and was really hard working

evil woman :twisted:

That is disgusting, he should so report her especially as he has witnesses
Who TF does she think she is speaking to people like that?
To me it sounds like she laid into poor Ian because she has realised she is the one who has cocked up big style and will get it in the neck herself

Well is tough s*** she should learn to do her job properly and not lay blame on other people!!!!!!

please tell us hes made a complaint i hate people like that and there are too many of them in the world it would do evewrone the world of good for her to be pulled down a peg or two big hug for you and him :hug: :hug:

Who the hell does she think she is? :evil:

I know how you feel hun, everytime my DH tries to book time off work his boss always tells him he cant have it. He has been sent abroad loads of times since I've been pregnant too and is always made to be away when its for important things like scans :(
Things are looking up for us since he was promoted though and his boss seems to be relaxing a bit now :wink:

Ian should complain :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back