im so illl :(

Rnicholls

Reaction score
Sorry just abot of a moan really, I feel like poo :(
Had the worst sore throat yeaterday now woken up today throat bit bette rbut now iv gt a bad cold a cough back ake tummy ake head ake! And gt a misdome tooth coming thrpugh:( in so much pain and just want to go to bed but I cant cus gt my 2 year old daughter to look after and hubbys at work :(:(:(

Sounds awful! There are some evil bugs around at the min. Someone said they thought it was this random weather we have been having? I had a horrible sickness bug pretty much all last week, was throwing up and the rest!!! It's awful because you can't take anything, not that I would have been able to keep it down! I honestly felt like I was going to die and that there was no way I would be well again - I'd signed myself off for the whole of the pregnancy. I'm fit as a fiddle now though, so even though you feel awful now it will be over within the week I'm sure. I managed to pass the bug onto my husband who is now suffering and worse than I was - whoops!
Get well soon and drink plenty of water x

Oh no hope your feeling better soon! X

Drink plenty of boiled water it flushes your system out and stock up on the paracetamol! It's awful being ill even worse when your worried about keeping bubs healthy xx

Thanks everyone just been in bed most of the dsy, had a bath n cant even.dry my hair cus so ruff! I had boiled water honey n lemon yesterdah for my throat but not tried it today yet xx

You poor thing really hope that you feel better soon.

Michelle. x

I feel your pain my left top wisdom tooth is growing too :( in agony. Swollen the left side of throat up and it's all sore keep drooling and makes me feel more sick cause too much spit :( hope you feel better soon!! Xxx

My back is soo painfull now! Keep tossing and turning cant get comfy, really feel so bad :( dont no 2hat to do x

It's awful being poorly, especially when you're pregnant and also when the weather is nice and you can't enjoy it.
Hope you're feeling better soon! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back