• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so happy!

Josephine_Beth

Reaction score
Some of you may have read a recent post I msde in tri-3 about our rental apartment falling through, a week before moving into it!

I spent the whole weekend making calls and hunting down apartments. Unfortunately, we won't get a decent deal as uni has just started, which means, the students have taken the cheap places.

But on Sunday, we went to see 2 apartments, the first one was ok, big enough for us and had what we needed, for 250 cyp p/m. Then we had a call out of the blue from someone we called prior, who's apartment had been rented but gave us a number to her auntie who is renting out a place, 1 mins drive from us now, this I wanted to see!

It's a 2 bedroom unfurnished for 250 p/m but we managed to talk the landlady round to furnishing the front room, kitchen, a spare bed for the 2nd room, all for 250 p/m, it's a nice and good sized apartment and I am so happy!

We move in on the 20th oct and I can not wait!

Just had to say this!

Thats good news congratulations! Hpe the move goes well x

I completely forgot you lived in Cyprus. How exciting. That reminds me of when I was looking for a flat with my hubby - we ended up moving into an unfurnished place as well but our landlady wasn't as nice as yours - we had to buy all the furniture ourselves

Thank you ladies!

I wouldn't mind an unfurnished place but we just can't afford it all, what with bubs on the way etc

However, we are only looking to saty another year then head back to the UK. I have to admitt, I told my hubby to sweet talk the landlady, he's good at doing this and hey presto, we got what we wanted lol

He has his uses lol

Brilliant news JB. Thats a weight off your mind :D

Our new landlady doesn't sleep, she called the hubby at 7am this morning to say she will be in town tomorrow to sign the contract.

Also, she has now said she will be buying 2 brandnew sofas instead of 2nd hand ones for the apartment. And that she would like to take me with her to choose them. I wonder if she knows how fussy a preggers lass can be lol

I am all for it but no light coloured furniture, too worried about 'what if my waters break whilst sittin gon it' or what if bubs up chucks over it lol

So, hopefully this means we can move in a lot sooner than expected yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back