Im So Excited!!!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
I just can't wait to meet my little man!!

My auntie gave birth last night and now I want my little one (obviously not litrally now hehe).
She was only in for 2hrs, it was very quick.. They had a baby girl called amelie mae!! She is so cute and weighed 8lb 10oz!

But now I suppose I've got 16weeks to enjoy my new cousin before my little man comes, :) get some practice in... :)

Pointless post but thought I'd share my excitement!!

I feel your excitement my SIL and brother had a baby girl 2 weeks ago and a close friend 2 days ago, makes it all the more real and exciting!

Ah.... yep you'll be able to get lots of practice in :)

Awww congratulations to them and you! That is such a gorgeous name as well.
I was in the hospital today to visit an ill friend, when I saw another friend walking down the main corridor, she hugged me and said, "My cousin has just given birth" :D I was so excited and she showed me a photo, he is so gorgeous! I got all excited and just looked at my OH and thought, "I can't wait".

Good luck for the rest of your journey hun. It will fly by I'm sure! xxx

I'm so excited too! LOL! I'm getting impatient now though, I want baby to hurry up!

16 more weeks, pah! C'mon already! x

Awww what a cute name :) bet Brooke will be loving having a new baby cousin and then her baby brother!!

I'm so excited too :D it's only recently I've started too think 'hurry up baby!!' :lol:

Aww thats lovely.

Every time i see my OHs little 1 year old neice i get sooo broody too and cant wait to meet my little boy! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back