• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im so annoyed with Next!!!

lea m

Reaction score
:x :x :x
I ordered two pairs of jeans online! It said delivery within 5 days! Ok fine! Well the 5 days was up last friday! I called them they told me that there was a delay and I should have been informed but I will get them on Tuesday latest! Ok fine! Tuesday comes not here! So I give them an extra day! Still not here! :wall: I called them up! Sorry they havent been dispatched and dont look like they will be!? Apparently they are lost!? So now one pair are totally out ofstock so I cant have them but I can have the other pair and now they are re-ordered!? So whats this now another 5 day wait to see if they actually turn up!? Then I said what about my refund and she said it will take up to 2 weeks!?
Well I wont be ordering from them again! :(

Im still waiting for my order (except one pair of jeans which came) but i think i had a 2 week wait anyway.. Ive not actually paid for anything yet.. its the first time ive ordered from them. Dont you pay when you have all the items?

Its the robot style call operators at the end of the phone that piss me off. Its so scripted and they cant deviate from that.

:hug: :hug: :hug: that's really annoying ! I wanted to order jeans as well but have just found a huge store so will go there.. hope you get them soon :hug:

ooh iv always been ok with next, but i dont order online.
wait till its sorted and either you have both jeans or your money back then write in to the company, tell them that your upset with them and you feel very let down. They can usually be quite good and will be very appologetic, may even chuck a gift voucher in for you :wink: I'll say no more!

I wish I would have just gone to the store! :x
Nori, I didnt open an account! I just ordered and paid like I would in the shop! :(

i should have received my jeans, tops ect by last friday too but just received them today

We had recent trouble with Next, we ordered something online that said it would take 5 days. At the end of the fourth day I called to confirm it would be tomorrow and they said they'd check and call me back. No call, but parcel turns up. Two days later we go out, and second parcel turns up and is left on doorstep, checked online and had been charged twice. So no call to confirm, just send out two?

Then I apply online for a collection, doesn't turn up on the day I requested. I call, apparently the return was cancelled because it's a certain type of item. Does that mean I get told? No. Then I ask for them to arrange the collection, courier is supposed to call me to arrange collection, and I get no response for a few days. I call for the third time and tell them the story, and apparently a courier is in my area right now and the item was collected within 45 minutes. The courier says he's been trying to contact me. I know I gave them the right number.

It's no massive deal, it just really annoyed me at the time!

Well now Im even more confused lol!
Today parcel comes! I thought it was the white jeans on next day delivery! Well it was both pairs?! :shock:
Crazy people lol! But at least I got them now! ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back