• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You know what really sucks

Melanie

Reaction score
Trying to pack up for entire life while you are almost 26 weeks pregnant and feel like a whale!

Im so fed up of packing! Our move is so close now and damn it i just wish it was here already!

Im also just a tiny bit scared of moving to another country to have this baby!!!!

Awww hun, I can only imagine how hard it must be for you.

Thinking of you and hope it all goes smoothly :hug:

Aww hun I bet your scared of moving to a different country to have the baby. I would be seriously pooing myself :? sorry not helping am I.

Do you have a OH is he helping?
Come to think of it my OH would be useless at packing :roll:
He'd just throw things into random boxes.

:hug: why dont you get loads of junk food in and just leave packing for a bit and pig out :D

Aww hun that must be hard work. Make sure you keep taking breaks and relax as much as you can.
Where are you moving too hun?

We are moving to Hungary, just outside of Budapest.

Richard is just so crap at packing lol. I feel like just throwing everything away!!!! :rotfl:

Melanie said:
We are moving to Hugary, just outside of Budapest.

Richard is just so crap at packing lol. I feel like just throwing everything away!!!! :rotfl:
Isnt that just men for you. :roll:
I use to think my OH was tidy until we got married then I realised he just stuffs thing in cupboards, case of out of sight out of mind, just be careful to stand back when opening any cupboard in this place :lol:

Melanie I know exactly how you feel, its very stressful packing! When I first moved to denmark I chucked loads of stuff away. I also gave away all my books exept my absolute favourites and loads of clothes. I will admit now that I regret it!

Have lots of breaks and chocolate energy snacks :D

On a brighter note there was a hungarian film on the other day with danish subtitles so I haven't a clue about the plot but OMG Budapest is bl**dy beautiful!!!

Also I know I'm in acompletely different country but I find being a foreigner I get extra special treatment especially when it comes to medical care. I'm sure you will be fine :wink:

melanie take it easy and regard it all as a holiday as a pose to a massive life change that will change your life forever and possibly tip you over the dge! (lol sorry pet)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i moved on the day i went into labour with my first child and i survived! I say i survived! doo la la la la just! :twisted:

budge said:
i moved on the day i went into labour with my first child and i survived! I say i survived! doo la la la la just! :twisted:

I bet the OH walked with a limp after that lol

it was terrible violet. I was having really bad contractions all day and all i had was a bean bag that i could throw myself on every now and then.
No one cared about me they all wanted to move me and that was that.
There was a small episode which i always remember and thats the moving of my car bit. I was fretting how to move it to the new house and my mum sai to me how far apart are your contractions? and i said about 5 minutes - so she said well after the last one get in the car and drive it to the new house which was not much further than that. And i did. I just got out the car as another contraction came along :shock: :shock:
shocking when i look back,
Then that nght i broke the settee arm off by pushing with my legs in agony! :shock:
I went in to hospital at 4am and had Emily at 8 am :D

i moved when i was 5 months pregnant and that was bad enough..stressful and you cant realy lift anything and ppl keep telling you to just sit down...and you want to clean and stuff!! grr

but now we're settled in and the nurserys done it was so worth it! you get to have the place how you want it for when baby comes!
i know ts hard but try and relax (i know, i know!! impossible when moving)
and think how worth it, it will be once your all settled in with your new baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back