• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FINALLY here...

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Moved into my new pad with DH yesterday. Its such a relief I cant tell you - thought many times it would never happen. Its absolutely gorgeous and I thought it would never happen. It was amazing this morning waking up to views of the countryside and seeing horses in the field next door. Cant believe how lucky I am! Only down side is I feel like I have walked mount Everest - my back is absolutely killing me from all the carrying and packing and unpacking I have been doing. I tell you, if I wasnt preggers Id be as slim as Kate Moss!!! So I have decided to undo all the good work and have just ordered a pizza for tea followed by Ben and Jerrys cookie ice cream. YUM! Will post some pics of the house once I get round to taking some.

Enjoy the new house!

I moved in February long before I was pregnant and that was hard enough! I reckon you've earned 2 pizzas to yourself and a whole freezer-full of ice-cream!

Take it easy and enjoy the view!

yay!! good for you :) I'm moving next Sat..not looking forward to it!!

Double congrats on your new pad and hitting the halfway mark in your pregnancy! :cheer:

kellysomer said:
Double congrats on your new pad and hitting the halfway mark in your pregnancy! :cheer:

Thanks Kelly! D'you know I have been that busy with the move and everything I hadnt even realised Im half way through tomorrow!!! Thanks for pointing that out for me! :hug: :hug: Although I feel a bit ashamed that it slipped my mind. :oops: I will make sure I talk to LO tonight lots so he doesnt feel neglected.

congrats on your new pad, sounds lovely i'm jelous already.

can't wait to see some pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back