I'm scared!

carlyr874

Reaction score
I have been awake since 2am, I woke up in the dark boiling hot and panicking felt really stressed out and started crying! I'm scared about my op tomorrow :( I tried to get back to sleep but then I was hungry so I have had no less than 4 slices of toast+ marmite! - god I am gonna miss having this excuse to eat.

I'm so exicted about meeting my LO and finding out which team I am on but then I keep remembering the horrible bits about my section last time - someone just shoot me and put me out of my misery!

hiya hun first of all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i take it your having a planned section? have you done a birthplan? i had a awful 1st section when i had my son, but when i was having my daughter i decided to do a birthplan and state what i did and didn't want to happen, i used the mistakes and horible experiance and said i want this to happen NOT this and i have done the same again for this section when i have it :) i can send you a copy of my birthplan if you want (did it yesterday) so you can have a positive experiance out of the c section :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Just try to concentrate on the fact that you'll be holding your wonderful baby soon.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

Keep focused on the end event darling and remember how worth it this all is... sending you lots of hugs xxx

Anna23 said:
hiya hun first of all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i take it your having a planned section? have you done a birthplan? i had a awful 1st section when i had my son, but when i was having my daughter i decided to do a birthplan and state what i did and didn't want to happen, i used the mistakes and horible experiance and said i want this to happen NOT this and i have done the same again for this section when i have it :) i can send you a copy of my birthplan if you want (did it yesterday) so you can have a positive experiance out of the c section :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya Anna - yeah i am having a planned c section, i had written a birth plan but that was gearing up for a VBAC delivery, it was only yesterday that my consultant did an assessment and advised me that chances of me achieving a normal delivery are now pretty small. I would really like to see your birth plan - i hadn't even thought of doing one for the section! but its a great idea thank you very much!

and thanks everyone else for your replies xxxx - this time tomorrow my baby should already be about 7/8 hours old!!! OMG!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

im certainly not going to shot u cos the feeling u are having are totally normal hun!!!!

but try not to worry darling, hope Anne23 birth plan will help you, good luck for 2morrow and i cant wait to hear all about it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back