im really proud!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
well.. Edward has officially weaned himself off breastfeeding.

i have to say im really proud of him for being able to put up with me for so long..

i more or less exclusivly breastfed him for 6-8 weeks.. then he went onto one bottle a day, then he stopped gaining at aobut 10 weeks and i was told that i had to increase his formula.. so untill 12 weeks he was on about 2 bottles a day and the rest boobs.. then he lost weight and the paeds wanted to completly formula feed him from 17 weeks, but he wanted to feed from me and i wanted to feed him.. so i uppsed his formual and carried on 1-2 bfs a day..

he managed to feed from 17 weeks untill 22 weks 1-2 times a day.. but the past 5 days he wont come to me at all.. the 1st 2 days he would suck once or twice then sit up.. and refuse boobie..and the last 3 days as soon as he sees my boob he starts to cry and try to gt away (lol)

so he has officially weaned himself! im so proud to have been able to get to 5 months/weaning especially as ive really struggled with my milk for months.. i feel proud to have done it and know wheere i went wrong, im glad i pushed through all the troubles ive had and i know when we have the next one things i need to do to get through longer.

well done superteds xxx

Well done Lisa, you've done fantastic & have worked through so many problems you should be very proud :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aw Lisa, you and Ted have done brilliantly! Well done!

How are your boobs? Are they sore?

Valentine Xxx

Well Some SuperTed and also big well done to Mummy :D
I know it wasn't easy for you hun - you've done fab :hug:

no.. not at all.. tbh i havent felt that full feeling or about 2 months..we have dropped down to 1 feed a day then a few sucks a few times a day..so i guess hes reduced my supply neways..i know all the stress effected my supply.. jsut one of those things il learn from with the next one i guess..

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

big congratulations.

i know how hard it is to try and breast feed!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back