• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm pregnant - not an alien!

xx.kelly

Reaction score
Aaahhhh...sorry just out for a rant! :wall: :wall:

Does anyone else think people look at them like they are aliens when they are pregnant. I always find people are staring at my bump in horror...maybe its because i look so young - i'm only 19.

Does anyone else find this?

:):):)

19 and pregnant. You should jolly well be strung up, tarred and feathered. How very dare you! :rotfl:

You will also find in a few months that you become public property with people thinking its their god given right to pat your bump.

Since I had Austin I always smile at pregnant women, I get some funny looks back sometimes! I just can't help it, I find it so exciting that there's a baby in there!

LOL... :rotfl: I was 19 when I had Tia...

People still stare at my bump...especially men... :shock: now people...especially women, feel the need to touch it to prove its real or something....I think the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep I got the previous night cos I had to wee 1000 times nd cos LO was invading my bladder looking for WMDs....proves it's real!!!!! :x

i know what you mean, im 20 and i dont even look 18 ( i know that cos i get asked for ID for everything, i've even been asked for ID to buy my sis baccy! :rotfl:) but whenever i go into mothercare, or babies r us you can just feel peoples eyes boring into the back of ur head as u've walked past. at first i got embarressed about it but i couldnt care less now. i just think "im 20 im allowed to have baby, hell i'd have one at 16 if i wanted so sod off" lol

i had a funny incident with my sister the other day, we were sat in the car she was next to me, i was chatting to my dad and next thing i know she prodding my tummy, it was like she was trying to fiure out what it was :rotfl: it was the sort of thing u'd see a 3/4 year old doing and she's 18!! :lol:

i'm 27 and i dont look anywhere near it n still get asked for id,i get odd looks too especially when i walk around with my 9 and 2 year old n they call me mum n people stare in horror as if to say look at that young girl with children type thing,it makes me mad some days but i try n laugh it off others.

i find that when people see you and say hello (the ppl you know) they dont say hello to your face they say hi and look at your tummy! :lol:

girlygirl said:
i find that when people see you and say hello (the ppl you know) they dont say hello to your face they say hi and look at your tummy! :lol:

I find this too :lol:

i just got really excited. i bumped into a work colleague that i haven't seen for a couple of months and he looked at my tummy and said "i won't ask what you've been up to"! i was so pleased that he realised and didn't just think i'm fat!!! :D :D

its obviously got round college already that im pregnant cos these b*tches kept lookin me up and down today, so i smiled at them but they just looked away :roll:

yea i had that too i just smile at them or stare back

ha ha the people you are talking about is prob me!! i cant help but look at people's bump s even when i was not preg!!

if people are looking for any other reason they are small minded, age does not matter (unless your still a kid yourself). Some 40 year olds don't make as good parents as 18 year olds. Thats what social services are for!!

Kimbo your post really upsets me, college is such a bitchy place!!

Show your bump with pride!!!!! :D

annem said:
Kimbo your post really upsets me, college is such a bitchy place!!

dont worry, it didnt bother me one bit!!

i think that they all think im 16 like everyone else who's just started in the year below... but they dont realise that ill be 20 when the baby's born..

not saying theres anything wrong with younger mums but it makes u feel like that because of the way people look at u

[/quote]

dont worry, it didnt bother me one bit!!

i think that they all think im 16 like everyone else who's just started in the year below... but they dont realise that ill be 20 when the baby's born..

not saying theres anything wrong with younger mums but it makes u feel like that because of the way people look at u[/quote]

i def think certain people (like media) have made starting a family at a young age look bad.

glad they don't bother you, when you go into labour in college that will give them something to look at!! Do you have another year at college? x x

:rotfl: yeah thats a good idea... put those girls in front of me when my water break :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol:

yeah i have another year now.. but going to take about 6 weeks off when babys here, then finish all i can so hopefully ill have caught up by june time

good luck kimbo. Do as much work as you can now before the baby!! x x

Kimbo....thats really good that you are going to continue after your baby is here :D There used to be girls at my college who got pregnant and then just left but thats really admirable that you are going to keep studying :)

Good luck! :D

Kimbo...what is it that you are studying at college?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back