I'm out of hospital!! ... for now..

littlepip

Reaction score
Just came out this morning. they took me off the tablets as my blood pressure had gone way way down and its stayed down. was having horrible side effects from tablets but feel better today. have to go back tomorrow to be monitored and have my BP checked then have to go twice a week to be monitored and all that. They havent sent me home with tablets as my bp was going to far down so my mum is checking my BP everyday as well as getting monitored and if it goes back up i have to go straight back or if my head ache gets worse i ahve to go straight back. Theres protein in my urine but its only a smidge higher then they owuld like so they said i could go home but be checked every few days. I couldnt sleep there tho cos this woman opposite me was snoring like MAD!! and it didnt help when they came and wokke you up to do ure blood pressure at 2 am and 6 am!!!! but mum will check my wee and blood pressure daily lol cos my mum works there but shes been off sick for a long time i had midwifes coming in all the time asking how my mum is lol.
I think my mum is going to tie me to a chair for the rest of my pregnancy and shes only let me come on here for 15 mins lol be glad to go home later and get in my own bed!!! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: thanks for all ure love and hugs :hug: :hug:

ahh ur back :D was going to txt u but i used all my cred up that nyt in hosp lool and i have no internet credit left either :evil: glad your home finnaly :D ur mumma best be lettin u on msn... :lol: u staying with ur mum for now then (on tha sofa) or she letting u go home? best hope ur aunt dont cum round with half eaten chocies :rotfl:

aww good to see ya out of that place i cudnt even stand it that 1 nyt i was there i feel for ya xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am glad your BP is down, that is really good. Glad you are home, listen to your mum and take it easy :hug:

lol no im gonna stay at mine at night and come to my mums during the day. I think if she had it her way she make me stay here and wouldnt even let me dress myself lol

anyone know where i can get my mum a present from Ryan to her just to say something like thankyou nanny or something, i feel sorry for her having to make the 45 min trip to hsopital everyday this week and wanted to say thanks from ryan

hummm maybe somewere like clinton cards or a place like that do lil specail gifts.. or woolworths? would say mothercare but i dont think they do nanny things :?
ahh more internet tym :D
:hug:

glad you're home ok :hug: :hug: Its a lovely idea getting your mum a pressie from ryan :D

We were wondering how you were! Good news that your BP has come down a bit :cheer:

How are you feeling now? xxx

Glad to see your feeling much better and are out of hospital.

hello
my neighbour was in hospital today with high blood pressure, she is due in a week...she is ok tho.

I hope you start to feel better and good that your mum is on hand
x

I got a music box thing for my mum with a grandma poem on it and you wind it up and it plays "you are my sunshine" and i got a thankyou card from ryan to.

Im feeling better thanks debecca. have a hospital appointment at 3.30 today to see how my bp is doing and they will monitor ryan to see how he is to. Have thrown up this morning but god knows why! And have a bot of a head ache and my feet feel like ive been walking on them for days but other than that im great lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back