I'm only 22+4 and i feel RUBBISH =[.

kadesmummy

Reaction score
With my first pregnancy, i didn't start feeling dodgy until maybe 34+ weeks.

With this baby boy i'm only 22+4 and i feel massive! i can hardly move. I get dizzy really easily and i'm SUPER warm, i'm chugging water like nothing on earth and have a fan on me constantly. Plus i'm still being sick =[, who says morning sickness leaves at 12 weeks? bah to that.

I'm just tired out really easily, and keep getting headaches aswell, i'm not worrying perse, i just thought this stage would hit me alot later on in my pregnancy like it did the first time. It's not easy being pregnant with a nearly 3 year old to look after =[ i'm having a big pity party today haha.

Plus my back kills.. blah.

Lori.

22+4 x

Hi,
I totally sympathise.
This is my third pregnancy, i was 19 when i had my daughter & 22 when i had my son and didn't even notice any real symptoms with them but this time feel VERY pregnant not sure if it's cos im 34 now or just cos it's my third but im HUGE for 26 weeks, my body feels like a lead weight, im really struggling just to do day to day stuff, im actually really worried how im gonna manage to get through the next 12-14 weeks and god only knows how im gona get all the Christmas shopping done!....?
I hope it helps to know your not the only one feeling it!!!
- I hope you feel more energetic soon!

x

i know the feeling. Medically i was a lot worse the first time around (i may still end having the same problems, only time will tell), but at the moment, i feel SOOO much worse than what i did.

sickness is still with me, as is the tiredness. I don't remember feeling this naff for a while yet :wall:

i keep reminding myself its all worth it in the end :hug:

ive been feeling really cr*p for a few weeks now im so tired all the time and also feel huge, im only 25 but this pregnancy is really taking it out of me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back