I'm off! :(

amyknight88

Reaction score
Last time on the forum for a while girls :(

Got the keys today so happy!!!! the builders got the job done earlier than they thought so were all set to move in tomorrow. Got boxes and boxes and boxes EVERYWHERE!!

im so nervous about having my own place. Ive cancelled my thoery and lessons and going to put my test on hold- my nans giving me the money upfront now to help towards the flat instead so pretty gutted about that but hey got my own place...its a complete state...the wallpapers horrendous! the kitchens like bright pink and black :? the walls have only been painted half way... got my work cut out!

Ive been being sick 6 and 7 time sa day for the last three days so hope that stops soon!!! Hopefully try and come on sometime after my booking in appaointment which is june 1st let you know how i got on.

TAKE CARE everyone!!

Sarah & Hayley, youve got my dads number...i'll text you both from time to time let you know how im getting on.

Loads and loads of love and kisses

Amy, Carey & Bump! :d xXx

NOOO AMY COME BCK TO US,
i hope u have a great time in ur new flat n it better be nice for october :dance: ill miss tlking to u hun :cry: but i hope u get on ok in ur new flat and enjoy carey before bubs comes
loads of loves
sarah and braydon

aww hun i really wish id got 2 speak 2 you before you went :( thanks 4 the email though... was really nice :)

am really happy 4 you that you've got your own place... would love to have my own place :D am sure you'll make it lovely, i no it probs doesnt seem like it right now but am sure it will be great in the end :D

good luck hun and take care of urself :D u better let us no how ur booking in appointment goes :D

lotsa love 2 you all :D

hayley & bump :D

xxxxx

Good luck in your own place, Amy. Don't worry if it feels like there's loads to be done, i'm sure it won't be long before it feels like home!

Hopefully you're morning sickness will soon pass, should do as youre nearly in the 2nd tri! :D

Remember to check on the board when you get a chance!

Izzyx

Hi

AMY im gonna miss you no fair, hope you get on okay and feel better.
Good luck with everything.
xxxx Katrina

Thanks everyone.

The flat is seams worse than it does when i looked around it :? Decided to sleep at mums until the drafts are fixed..theres a draft coming through the living room windows and the hallway door and both bedroom windows..So carey hasnt slept in his cot since we moved in and i havent had any proper sleep..still spending from 9am in the morning til early evening getting it done up!!

Have i missed anything??

X

awww hun sounds like hard work!! i hope it all gets sorted soon hun!!

but i must say nice to have u bck for a while me missed u

Hi

Yes i agree sorry things arent going to well at you new place i hope you get it sorted real soon its no fun to do when your pregnant expecually.
Glad to hear back from you though.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back