Due Dec 6th!

amyknight88

Reaction score
heya everyone...

Everything is fine, im due Dec 6th! :d carey turns 1 dec 18th! :? Ive got a booking in appointment on 19th May which is 2 weeks friday :d

Dr is also refering Carey to the hospital for another test!!.. which he said will take a few weeks to hear anything from, in the mean time he's giving me drops for his left ear which is a little bit blocked, but the right ear seams fine so we dont know why hes not hearing us through it?

Just thought id let you know.

Love Amy xxx

Hi

Well tahts great you know your due date now.. wow so close to careys, you'll be exhausted onhis birthday.. but i know youll do fine :D
Good to hear you have another app let us know how it goes ill be waiting to hear poor little man.
I hope you are okay and hopefully talk to you before you move into your new place.
Katrina

hey hun :D

aww thats great that you no the due date!! really close 2 Carey... but am sure he will love having a little brother or sister :D i no that you'll be just fine though... you're a fantastic mummy :D

thats good that the docs are referring Carey back for tests... hopefully everything will be ok and his blocked ear will clear up :D

hope you're all ok :D take care

love hayley xxx

o yeh when are you moving??

awww congrats hun expensive christmas time for u lol!!

gkad all went well with u and i am glad u got an appointment for carey least itll all get sorted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back