Im obsessing already!!!

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Errr, since having my positive ov test on wed its now all i think think about, read about, care about.... Is anyone else the same??

Im off to spain to visit a friend on wed 14th, im so glad cos it'll take my mind of things big time, dont you all just get really fed up with constantly thinking about if we are pregnant or not? Im due for af on about the 18th of may so i'll still be away, hopefully i'll just relax and forget about things....

So far im 3po and my left boob is slightly tender when i touch it and my nips are more sensitive to touch. I know that when i was preggers last time i didn't notice any sore boobs but when im due on i always do so them already starting to feel tender is not a good sign for me... booo

I'm with you on this hun.

We're going on hols on Monday til Friday so hopefully will be to busy having fun to worry about TTC :fib: . I'm due to OV on Monday too. I was going to buy some OPK's this month but decided not to and just enjoy my hol and Make love not BD for the week. Although in a caravan I always get paranoid that the kids will wake up and hear us :rotfl:

hehe....

I go for a week so i'll still be there by the time im supposed to come on so fingers crossed i'll just forget about it and think when i get back ooh im late..haha yeah right, wishfull thinking.... :pray: :pray:

Its funny and although I do obesess, I found I obsessed much more the first month TTC......

This is only my 2nd month ttc and much more laid back, although still check out the site at least 4 times a day :D

Have a great holiday and try and relax........it seems many ladies have gotten their BFP's when they drank, had hot baths etc, and chilled out!!!

I still haven't had a positive on an OV but am severely obsessed.

EllieBelle you've cheered me up, maybe my obsession will calm off now we're into month 2...

We're going on holiday on Wednesday for 2 weeks. I'm not taking any OV or pregnancy tests and going to try and not think about it at all for a fortnight! Bet AF will bloody turn up when I'm on a beach holiday (I would be secretly very pleased to know I'm getting somewhere though!)

Sunshine Gal & Skairdy Kat, let's agree to try not to stress about TTC whilst we're away!!!

I deffo obsess more when i'm at work becuase i spend so much time on the pc so i'll agree not to obsess while im away and fingers crossed next time you all hear from me i'll have a bean in the oven.. hehe..

Im not holding out much hope tho as i've noticed my boobs aching already and im 4dpo and that always happens straight after ovulation..booo... when im not pregnant i mean...

Hi girls...

Im still obsessing from sunny spain... hehe..

Well im currently on cd 39 and still no af, i tested on sunday or really early monday morning i think at about 10 dpo and it was bfn.. do you think this could have been too early to get a bfp?? it seems to be a really long cycle this month if im not preggers... have no symptoms of af coming either... grrr...

this time i did'nt get a BFP till my AF was 4 days late and that was only faint. good luck

lol just enjoy your holiday woman...and you might get a surprise when you get back!!! :D
I'm the same as you though....totally obsessing and the earliest I can test is next Wednesday...i'm only 4 dpo now...the 2ww really does drag in!!

Good luck :pray:

I promised not to early test...I am suppose to wait till the 31st..but going to Dr. next Tuesday...might let him test...hehehe :oops: :oops: :oops:

well i came home early on friday and as soon as i walked through the door af arrived.. cow.. its a late cycle this time tho, 42days.. thats mad eh,.. is having cycles this long the reason im struggling to get pregnant? they just seem to be getting longer and longer..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back