Asking for help again!

Dee182004

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im back its that time to test again (2moro) and basically usually I have real bad period pain before im due but at present I am just getting a little soreness round my sides rather than my lower belly could this be a sign? The only other thing is that my boobs are tender but not really sore to touch and usually they are the worst! nothing other than them 2!!

Could this be a sign? Please help!

oh and I forgot I have a really weird bowl problem this past week could this be another sign? one minute I am rushing to the loo the next im sitting for 20 mins!

it possible yes! let me tell u my symptoms, I usually get period pains before af arrives, but I didnt get them, then my period didnt arrive and I noticed my boobs were larger heavy and very very tender, couldnt hug my bf! I also became very veiny, my breasts were, still are, like road maps and my abdonmen and hips became veiny, 10 days after missed period I tested and bfp! but I didnt need a test to tell me that, I already knew it was such a strong feelng, i just felt 'different' i suppose, good luck!
xxx

my boobs arent so bad there just tender to touch but my nipples are fine!

Did you have an pain before your per was due, even a little shock and then gone again?

I cant really remember, I think I had the odd twinge, I know that when I should have been on my period and for several weeks afterwards I kept getting period pain, and I was so sure I was going to come on, but I didn't

im just finding this abit strange, I am a little achy very little achy there but maybe thats just because I had greasy chips! hahaha
I really am hoping! but I keep doing this and then get disappointed!

it's weird, you usually get period pains before af arrives - i was the complete opposite! i never get period pain until AF is actually here, but last weekend i had cramps from fri night but no AF. thought it was strange, so when i was late i did a test the following day (wednesday just gone) and it was positive!

got my 1st appt with my GP on monday and have yet to tell my parents (obviously my partner knows!) - both of which make me very nervous!

good luck, i do hope that you are expecting too!

Well I took a test on Sat am first morning wee, and I got a neg but I still have not got my period and it doesnt feel like its on its way!! any suggestions?

im in the exact same boat as u hun!!!no period, symtoms, but negative test today!!!i dont know what to do either
xxx

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its so annoying isnt it, I dont know weather to test again 2moro or wait to next week and cant really afford any more tests as they cost a complete fortune and I only have one left!

go to ebay and but them from fertility.com, they are sooooo cheap, i got 10 tests for £5!im frustrated and not sure how long to wait!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back