• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think im out :(

possibly, does anyone know how long after implantation you would get a BFP???

When a women becomes pregnant her body starts to produce a hormone called hCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) This hormone give the positive result on both urine and blood based tests. hCG is produced by the embryo at implantation (when it starts to implant itself into the utering lining.) Implantation occurs 6-10 days after conception. As the embryo grows, the amount of hCG increases and doubles approximately every 2-3 days. The purpose of this hormone is to keep estrogen and progestone levels in proper balance until the placenta is adequately developed. Levels peak at 10 - 12 weeks at a level as high as 300,000 mIU/ml and then drop off.

Dont know if that helps or not
:hug:

The earliest you can get a positive result on the most sensitive pregnancy tests is seven days after ovulation. Implantation needs to occur before hCG is produced, and that generally happens between 6-12 days post ovulation, usually by 10 days after. For this reason, it makes economical sense to wait until 10-12 days after ovulation, but even then a significant percentage of women who are pregnant will still show a negative result. Many people won't have a positive HPT until the first day of a missed period or even a few days later.

Think this makes more sense

Thanks Mummy-D yeah that helps, so basically what its saying is that I could be still getting neg tests... I will leave it till mid week and test again I think cause this AF just feels really weird this month...

I will keep everyone posted!!!

Well I managed to hold off till this morning giving my body a chance... still just as described with the small amount of AF (if thats what ya wanna call it) having mild period pains etc but no AF as I know it :lol:

anyway did a test this morning and its a BFN!!

so im taking this as my af and plodding on for another month...

good luck and baby dust to everyone still not out yet!!

:hug: when i fell pregnant with my daughter i had 3 pfn till the 2nd month when i finaly got a possitive test and i was deffo 2 months pregnant, i even had a doctors test done and it said bfn however i was pregnant!!!!

bloody hell Anna I bet that was a nightmare....

i have afew tests left and might use them up over the next couple of weeks which reminds me that I need to order some more OV tests from ebay :lol:

it was lol i KNEW i was pregnant i had all the symptoms except being sick (that came after bfp Lol) i had to convince myself i wasn't pregnant till i missed my 2nd period :roll: :D

omg I hope that doesnt happen to me :lol:

at the moment im taking it that im not cause im not feeling any different!!!

Woke up this morning in mega pain, thought it was a water infection... nope its AF... for real this time so dont know what the spotting was about and now im confussed :? about my cyle :lol:

soo not a very well girl this morning, in so much pain and even managed to pass out with it again...

cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

good luck everyone thats sill waiting

baby dust to you all :

oh im sorry hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Iv just finished a very light 5 day 'af'....now i have EWCM so think im now ov'ing...hmmmm confusing

Hope your not in too much pain for long xxx

Oh sorry af got you Mrs Brightside. My af has been the same as yours - not due until 8th but had some blood/brown discharge when wiping on odd occasions for the last couple of weeks, clean pad and no symptoms of pregnancy or af. So come next week I'll almost certainly be joining you again!
Take care honey.
x

thanks san makes me feel a little better that my bodies not just been its own weird self lmao!!!! xxx

Awww I'm sorry she got you hun :cry:

Sending you some *hugs* :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope you feel better soon :hug:

xx

Hi Mrs Brightside....I'm so sorry lovey. Stay positive :hug: :hug: :hug:
Suzicat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members