How fast :O

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Im now 21 weeks :dance: and now its been going fast.
I have a growth scan in few weeks and cant wait to see bubs again :lol: although on the 13th april i got to go see me midwife but im going to try and fit in an appointment to see bubs in 3D mode wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop lol.

Any one else think its going fast as from 20 weeks such a massive progress of bubs now hes getting bigger im really excited but im so nervous because people keep saying oh half way there now and im looking like a whale :shock:.

Im getting scared bout the birth incase i go in labour to early and the amount of pain im dreading.

Still i cant believe where the times going now i think im going to start buying all the bits and bobs because if i dont get things done then time drags? also dont fancy waddling around like a whale at 8 months i already get out of breath and feet get tired lol xx

Yeah!! It's definently going fast!! From around 16 weeks my pregnancy has just gone soo quick! How come you've got a growth scan? If u dnt mind me asking.

Haha iv been buying things too,I found out bump was a boy at 16 weeks too so iv been extra excited! What are you having?

x x

Am having boy to :D lol
im suprised u got to find out at 16 weeks lol.
Due to me having a low BMI they have to keep an eye on baby luckily bubs is taking after his daddy with long legs and average size for a normal baby growing as im classed as underweight person they got keep an eye on me jus to make sure the babys not guna b underweight i think. lol xx

your joking! whats your bmi? mines 17 + considered underweight (even tho i eat like a horse!) and iv not been offered growth scans! :O haha

Yeahh, i had a private scan done at 16 weeks cos i couldnt wait any longer!

Seems like lots of people are having boys!! :D
xxx

i dont no wat my bmi is lol. im lookin foward to groth scan ne chance with bubs bonus as ppl only usually get 2 scans i think.
yh people i no seem to b havin boys lol x :)

Haha yeahh your soo lucky!! :)

Nows the time we start blowin up and getting hugeeee!!

xx

yeh i defo i think its going faster now.i think its cuz u r just waiting and waiting for bump to appear, and waiting 4 the 20 weeks scan that it goes slower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back