I'm naughty but happy :-)

Snuggle

Reaction score
I couldnt help myself and used my Clearblue digi this morning.....and look.....

.......BFP :dance: :dance: I am so so so happy :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

2988026357_7d090b4424.jpg

Can anyone on my Facebook please not mention this as we have yet to tell parents :D

OMG thats absolutely fantastic im so so happy for you snuggle!!! :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Woooo!!!

Sooooo pleased for you!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(Being naughty does pay sometimes ;))

Hey that's fantastic!!! Congratulations :hug: Looking forward to following your pregnancy with number 2. :hug:

woooowhooooooo massive gongrats to u hun come join 1st tri :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hope it was my comment that made you do it!

If you tried to ring me the phone has gine walkies (praying it aint been nicked already!)

I am so so happy for you babes, now when you coming over to celebrate!?

wow congratulations snuggle. Really really pleased for you :dance: :dance: :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: Im so happy for you, HUGE congratulations and have a healthy and happy 9 months :cheer: :cheer:

OH MY GOD, YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE, HUGE, ENORMOUS CONGRATS to you sweetie.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Awwwww!!!! I am sooooooooooooo pleased for you!!!

I had a feeling you were with what you were saying about how you have been feeling recently!

Woooooooohoooooo!!! I'm even doing a little dance of excitment sat here in my lounge!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back