I'm naughty but happy :-)

Congrats Snuggle that's brilliant - :clap: :dance: :clap: YAY!!!!!

Snugs....I got a faint line this morning.... I'm really scared it won't be there tomorrow but I have another 4 days until I can use a clear blue x

Wow what a response, thank you so much girls :hug: I just had an extremely excited mrs_tommo on the phone, she's gonna look after me when hubby goes away in Feb :wink: :cheer: I knew I was pregnant, I just felt it, I'm just so happy. Hubby was jumping around like an idiot when I showed him test :lol:
Cheri22 was right for me with the month, she predicted November and if I had tested when I was meant to :oops: it would have been November :wink:

ejjie said:

Snugs....I got a faint line this morning.... I'm really scared it won't be there tomorrow but I have another 4 days until I can use a clear blue x

Hun I so so hope its a BFP for you and that line gets stronger :pray: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Wow what a response, thank you so much girls :hug: I just had an extremely excited mrs_tommo on the phone, she's gonna look after me when hubby goes away in Feb :wink: :cheer: I knew I was pregnant, I just felt it, I'm just so happy. Hubby was jumping around like an idiot when I showed him test :lol:
Cheri22 was right for me with the month, she predicted November and if I had tested when I was meant to :oops: it would have been November :wink:

ejjie said:

Hun I so so hope its a BFP for you and that line gets stronger :pray: :hug:

She meant to say she had a rambling over excited mrst on the phone! I gabbed to the poor woman for ages before i let her off the phone! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

If you need anything when your oh is away you call me!!!

OMG!!!! Snuggle! I am so happy for you!

Huge congratulations hun :hug:

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Congratulations snuggle!!

I remember when we were both pregnant with Asher and Maddison. Don't think I can quite comtemplate another one just yet, but I''m sooooo happy for you!

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy.

K.xxxx

Yay!! Congrats Snuggle! :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Ejjie, I'm keeping everything crossed for your line to get darker :pray:

mrs_tommo22 said:
She meant to say she had a rambling over excited mrst on the phone! I gabbed to the poor woman for ages before i let her off the phone! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will babes, you will probably see a lot of me and end up moving home to hide from me :lol:

Thank you for all the replies girls, I'm getting a tad emotional about it :oops: Going to find myself a new ticker and blinkies now :cheer:

Snuggle said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

I will babes, you will probably see a lot of me and end up moving home to hide from me :lol:

Thank you for all the replies girls, I'm getting a tad emotional about it :oops: Going to find myself a new ticker and blinkies now :cheer:

Sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: good woman yourself ! ! !

You're little halloween surprise :lol:

Thank you :hug: I agree, think the nickname will have to be Halloween related :wink:

OMG snuggle this is fantastic :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

(will let you off early testing on this one occassion!! :rotfl: )

i am so so happy for you i hope you have a great pregnancy and a happy 9 months will miss you on here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back