i'm mortified!

lillou

Reaction score
was all set for christmas shopping today with my mum and sister and AF ruined it by becoming increasingly and unexpectantly heavy and went onto my jeans :cry: :cry:
my mum ran and bought my new jeans as i was so :oops:

i just wanted to :cry:

the witch ruined my day :evil:

Oh god, I know exactly how you feel! A similar thing happened to me last week but I was at work. I had lightish brown trousers on too, and a really noticeable red patch appeared on my crotch area. I felt dizzy with embarrassment. I tried to wash it out in the toilet, but it was still noticeable - especially as then I had a huge wet patch! If AF hadnt been a bitch enough stopping me from having my Christmas BFP, she did this aswell! Looking back I have to laugh, its either that or cry. :oops: :rotfl:

Loola said:
Oh god, I know exactly how you feel! A similar thing happened to me last week but I was at work. I had lightish brown trousers on too, and a really noticeable red patch appeared on my crotch area. I felt dizzy with embarrassment. I tried to wash it out in the toilet, but it was still noticeable - especially as then I had a huge wet patch! If AF hadnt been a bitch enough stopping me from having my Christmas BFP, she did this aswell! Looking back I have to laugh, its either that or cry. :oops: :rotfl:

i hope i get to that laughing stage soon :lol: nah, am just glad my mum was there to the rescue!

its never happened to me before, i will cringe about it FOREVER :)

That used to happen to me every month when I used Tampons, so i switched to towels and it's not happened since.

Yeah happened to me a few years ago.

I remember seeing a woman with a cream skirt on and quite a noticable blotch of red at the back.. I should have told her but she was going to opposite way from me and I didn't know how to word it as she was with a young boy :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back