I'm melting!

Missbatesy

Reaction score
So I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one struggling with this heat!!! I'm sweating in places I didn't even know I could sweat! Now this weather would be amazing if only I wasn't pregnant haha!

Yes!! Ive just had a cold shower :) ... currently sat starkers on my bed with a towel on my head and the fan on me.... go on imagine that if you dare haha

I look at the weather most mornings praying for low temperatures and wind speed

I feel disgusting. I hve a maxi on aswell thinking it would help 'air' myself lol!
I cant wait for a shower!! X

Im at work and we have no windows to the outside. And in this heat they have the heating on and in winter they have air con on. Its safe to say im sweating like a good un today. Especially doesnt help that I have a long sleeve top on AND a jacket as my work tops have got slightly too short now and ride up my belly so I need to keep that covered.
I can not wait to go home today! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

It's horrible!!! Realised i have zero maternity wear for summer either. I need some maxi dresses but I'm so short can't wear most of them, I'd trip over! (also short on money!).
Thank goodness for our new car with air con that works, our tower fan and the north facing bedroom and lounge!

xx

It is so hot and so not enjoyable at the mo! My poor feet are so swollen.

Umbungo, I'm only 5ft 1 and got some £8 maxi dresses in primark, just plain with a pocket on one breast. By time they stretch over the bump they are the perfect length, I just got one size bigger xxx

I invested in a fan today from argos, cant wait to get it set up & stuck in front of me. Couldnt cope with another warm stuffy night trying to sleep! x

I also have zero maternity wear for summer. I dont expect weather to be warm for long. Only have 1 maxi dress that fits me.. rest are way too long lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Yeah I have serious clown feet in this heat!

Ruth your replies really do make me laugh!!
i have a few summer bits that i brought for spain recently i walked to shops in cropped trousers and sleeveless flowy top and well my armpits had seen better days. i also have a red spot like thread vein on tip of nose!! which i got when fell pregnant ! concealer didnt stay on today so looked like bloody rudolf walking home!
am now stripped off in a very large summer dress from hennes makes me look massive but its cool

dont know about you but its making me feel really irritable !! gerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Same for me :( last night was awful, soooo humid. Made me feel so uncomfortable, cold shower and laid in bed at 8pm, tossing and turning all night...well trying too lol. Glad its cooler today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back