what cant you do anymore?

Spritzer

Reaction score
was just wondering what everyones finding difficult to do now in trimester 3.

i keep cutting off all blood supply if i try to bend down for somthing.

i cant squeeze threw spaces i think i can and keep bumping poor bump :oops:

there are parts of my body i havent seen in weeks which are getting harder and harder to de-fuzz :doh:

and i cant walk very far in this heat without nearly melting into a puddle, lol.

sure theres more but how about everyone else?

i cant paint my toenails! (which i was trying to do for going into hosp lol :lol: ) and OH said.....um I dont think they're gonna be looking at your FEET!

takes bit longer getting in and out of the car.....

SEX can only be done in certain ways teehee, even then its just to try and get bubs out!!!! :oops:

cant do the washing up (what a shame heehee) as our sink is tiny and cant get to it with belly in the way!! WOOHOO! :cheer:

apart from all those, I think i'm gonna miss my babybump! xx

- Can't tie my shoes (bought some wedges a while ago as the only thing that would fit, now can't get to them to tie up)
- Can't get off the sofa without bringing together all the strength of Hercules
- Can't do the the washing up...same problem, bump in the way, damn!
- Can't walk more than 1 mph...if I'm lucky!
- Can't run for a bus!
- Can't see my belly button...or anything south of it!

I think its easier for me to list what i can do! :rotfl:

On a serious note though things i cant do:

Due to spd-
-walk any further than pottering around the house
-get up out of a chair either without assistance or 10 mins of psyching myself up!
- starting to hurt gettin on and off the toilet!
-roll over in bed without shreaking in pain,
-house work
-do anything to do with my feet,
-shave my legs, lady garden etc,
-pick anything off the floor,
-dress myself- trousers pants etc

due to gestational diabetes/anaemia

-have anything with sugar in
-cant eat too much at once,
-do too much at once - go dizzy

the joys of pregnancy eh!

Can't get my knickers, trousers, socks or shoes on without a tremendous amount of effort.
Get off the sofa without groaning.
Eat without dropping most of the food down my top.
Get to the phone in time before the answerphone cuts in (no one ever leaves a message :wall: ).
Hoover ( I can hoover but just tell DH I can't :shhh: )

Soon I'm going to struggle with the bath but hoping baby comes before I get to that point. :pray: .

I cant..

have a bath when my husband isnt home as I am stranded like a beached whale until he rescues me.
can only just get into the kitchen without knocking my bump
hardly a day goes by when I dont have a big scratch on bump where I forget how wide the door needs to open
can't wear shoes or trainers..its flip flops every day even when it rains
cant run can only just walk faster than a snail
get out of bed in 2 secs it takes me about 10 minutes now!!
carry Rhys up the stairs without feeling like I've climbed mount everest

xxxx

Im really lucky, there is only one thing I cant do and that is function like a normal human being :lol:

:lol:
I can't:
* keep my sense of balance... ive fell twice in the past 2 weeks how ive survived to be 22 years old is beyond me :roll:
* hold on to my pee, nowdays if i need to pee i gotta pee,
* sleep comfortably, i used to flop on to my belly and sleep for hours and hours at a time now im tossing and turning and swearing under my breath cause my hips hurt. also theres a little madam that moves to what ever side is closest to the bed and does the riverdance inside me so that i cant sleep.
* sneeze, it causes a leakage :oops:
* stand from sitting, without there being some serious psyching up
* get in and out the shower properly, i know its dangerous but i end up sorta swinging like tarzan on the shower curtain to steady myself when getting in and out (shower is in the bath)
* open doors, i always misjudge it and give bambina a knock

I can: (with adjustments to pre pregnancy form)
* still attend my lady toppary, okay so i cant see it but i can still do it, just lift the belly up and stick my tongue out (for concentration) and away i go, get peter to asses the carnage afterwards :lol:
* paint my toenails, i sort of squelch up and i can reach although im crouched to one side so not to squish my belly
* have sex, :cheer: thought that was gonna be a gonner! but it aint, just cant do certain positions like him on top cause i get scared hes gonna squish the baby
* walk places just slower!

I can't walk very far - I used to be walk for 45 minutes every day and now I get cramps in my bump if I walk for more than ten minutes. Anyone else like this? :?

I get that, il walk for about 30 mins, and then be like * dno what i was moaning about, this isnt too bad at all * get to the end of the street and clutch my side like iv run a marathon, bump cramp just springs outta nowhere !!

I cant bend anymore,
Have to surprise myself with any bending if i try to do it slowly it just doesnt happen, gotta sorta spring me pants on etc lol
Iv never had heartburn before i was pregnant, so now i cant really go without my rennies
I cant look in a full length mirror anymore it makes me wanna paint myself blue just to cover up the stretchmark and cellulite :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back