Full to bursting

BabyBrain

Reaction score
I'm only 28 weeks and I am struggling to see how much more I can stretch already. I know I will but ye gods I feel full!!!! I'm measuring 29cm fh which isn't even that big. I've been pooing every day so not constipated at the moment thank God.

My waist has gone from 25 to 41 inches in a few months, I've got pressure on my ribs all the time, I'm starting to get breathless and Albert moved so violently this morning I actually swayed on my feet :shock:

I'm sure I'll burst at some point lol xxxxxxxxx

I know how you feel hun my skin across my belly button is so stretched and tight I think it may split open if I get any bigger. No wonder my bump always hurts. x

Hate to say it ladies but your gonna stretch a lot more your body is designed to do it so it will I'm nearly 34 weeks and I'm still growing lol you'll all be fine xxx

I measured 29cm at 28 weeks too so I know how you feel! And now I'm a few weeks on, I just can't see how baby has any room at all! His movements make me think he's seriously lacking room, and even though it's normal for them to get cramped towards the end, it worries me sometimes!

Somehow from somewhere, we manage to grow bigger! And will continue to do so until it's time to meet them!
Madness!

Last edited:
I'm with you ladies, constant pain, I'm measuring 35 weeks :( I've had to bring my mat leave forward because I am really struggling in every which way, just want it over now xx

Awwwh no, it is crazy thinking we're going to get bigger before the end, wondering how its all guna fit.. very unfomfortable..!

its crazy isnt it, my tummy is so itchy because of the stretching skin, cant imagine what i will be like in a few weeks time. everyone one is telling me my bump is really small, feel like saying to them "well you try carrying it around all day" had my bump measured at midwife on wed and it was 30cm exactly.

Oh and now everytime i stand up a need a wee :(

I remember posting this exact same thing in the Feb mummies thread... every time I keep growing I keep wondering how I'll fit anymore in and yet my bump keeps stretching! Lol... It's uncomfortable though!

I don't feel too stretched at the moment, BUT the weeing thing is driving me MAD!!!!!! I need to go so badly sometimes it hurts, but no infection whenever I have my checks. And then I go and 30 secs later I need to go again!!! Stop tap dancing on my bladder baby!!!!

i too feel full to bursting and its really affecting my eating, or should i say lack of eating. im hardly hungry anymore. im gonna be slim when i finally have this babby lol

I didn't think I was doing too badly, until the freaking stretchmarks appeared. Gutted.

I know they are only going to get worse too. My bump isn't that big really, or it doesn't feel that big so far.

I feel the same! I don't know how I could possibly get any bigger!? I was measuring 30cm yesterday at 28 week appointment which means that baby has only grown 1cm in 3 weeks, so he's obviously struggling with space too!! Lol. Got really down last night, just want him to be here now and fed up of all the aches and pains and sleepless nights xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back