Im in labour!!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
...Im in early labour :dance: I beat Eblnix to it!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding,

Just speakin to Sarah (eblinx) via text..

she said she has got the worst backache ever and just cant get comfy, adn she has period like pains...

She said she darent sleep now :rotfl:

With damo she had a few niggles night before, went to sleep woke up with contractions early morning and gave birth within an hour or so!

hahhahah

Bless her

So *fingers toes everything crossed*

if she has her bubba 2moz i wud have been 1 day of lol i sed new years day 4 her :) aww cum on bubba :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

lol she said it will be turn out to be nothing coz im all excited... btu ya know

*BABIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

whos gonna donate me a baby?

id lend ya tameron wen he arrive for a couple of HOURS lool

shes got pains... shes over due... shes had a sweep...

SHES HAVING A BABY :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

goooooooooooo Eblinx :D

This is how my nice's labours go

wooooohoooooo another one gonna hatch :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:
Got to the point where i could feel them every 10 mins or so (i had no plans of getting up mind you!) i went back to sleep because it seemed to be a good plan last time! I woke up this morning...NOTHING! it was like it never happened!
:( :shakehead: :( :shakehead: :( :shakehead:
WHEN IS IT MY TURN?! :talkhand: :talkhand: :cry: :cry:

Eblinx said:
Got to the point where i could feel them every 10 mins or so (i had no plans of getting up mind you!) i went back to sleep because it seemed to be a good plan last time! I woke up this morning...NOTHING! it was like it never happened!

Awww the exact same thing kept happening when I was due with Brody, almost every night I was having pains, every morning...nothing

I can sympathise!

Eblinx said:

Sam happened to me the other night, they got to around 6mins apart then decided to go haywall and then stopped :lol: Its so annoying isnt it :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It must have been all the excitement of not winning a penny at bingo! :shakehead: :shakehead:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back