• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

Thanks everyone.

Yeah Susanne that makes sense.

Over the last few hours contractions have been 10-20 mins apart which is probs the most regular they have been. Still not any where near phoning the hospital though. MW said I was in established labour rather than first stage, but either way it looks like i'm in for more of a wait still.

:roll:

:hug: dear dear these babies are taking their time over the past couple days!! Hang in there hun xxx

Hope to see by morning that your lo makes an appearence ((((bg hugs)))) xx

littlemiss i think when u lye down the baby isnt putting pressure on your cervix so keep up right. i had contractions the other night and they stopped when i went to sleep. maybe there is still a chance we will have our babies on the same day lol

I feel for you - I had those irregular buggers and it's wearing!!! Hang in there - thinking of you xxx

Your doing so well sweetie, how are things this morning? Did you get any rest last night? x x

So like the others, I'm wanting to know any updates? LO decided to be more helpful for you yet?
xx

Hope u managed some good sleep babe looking forward to an update :) xxx

Hope u either had a great sleep OR had a beautiful baba!! Xxxxx

Still not heard anything from her, hopefully everything has been progressing nicely for her.

:wave:

Hi ladies

I'm still at home. Had a totally miserable night. Phoned the hospital at 1am ish, only to be told the same as the previous night, I can go in & get checked but might end up on ward or sent home. She said hold off til more regular.

Contractions coming between 7 & 15 mins so still not that regular, waiting til I have at least an hour of 7mins apart before I go to hospital, BUT i'm in absolute agony now, I'm ready for screaming my head off with each contraction, last one there I was crying coz I just cant handle the pain, I'm a big wuss. Feel so over-whelmed.

My MIL's partner brought my big baby home there to pick up some more clothes & I couldn't get up off the couch coz the contraction was so bad - OH went for a lie down & didn't hear the door. Got to see her & feel alot better for it.

Cant lie down coz my pelvis aches like anything, hardly got any sleep, & cant sit down coz baby's head feels so far down. & funnily enough when I sit on the toilet to do a pee It is agony & it kicks off a contraction even if theres just been one.

I've been trying to get up off the couch when a contraction comes & walk through it coz it helps but if I dont get up in enough time i'm glued to the couch til its over coz it freezes me to the spot.

I duno what to do, obvs if baby was gonna come soon either my waters would have gone - my contractions would be closer together - or I would have the urge to push!

Anyway, thanks for all your support ladies!
:)

:hug: gawd you are really getting out thru the mill hun, you are doing a fan job xxx

oh hun hope things get more definate for u soon u r doing so well !!! xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back