I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

*stalk*stalk* Hope things are going well for you, can't wait for an update.

Good luck, hopefully it's to late for all that and I should be saying congratulations? I'm stalking you all day x

ooh exciting x x wonder how shes getting on x x x

Thinking of you hun, hope everythings okay :D so excited for u ! x

Thinking of you xx. No updates yet girls!

good luck :) hope you have your baby by now :)

....stalking the thread....

hope everything is going well!! xx

:wave:

Bad news is - i'm still in the house....good news is - im still having contractions.

After I posted last night, I phoned the hosp to say I think I should come in, the MW said, its fine if I want to go in but I would probs be put on a ward untill the contractions were more regular, between 5-7mins. Mines had been some at 10mins but most 5/6mins, but she said it would need to be more regular than that, she said i may even get sent home. I told her about being dilated some 12 hours earlier but she didn't seem that worried, she said to leave it an hour & see how it went. Within that hour they got bloody further & further apart. I eventually went to bed to lie down & sleep as much as I could inbetween (at this point I was still sure we'd be rushing in soon) I downloaded an app for my fone & went to bed, contractions were every 20/30 mins, was up & down all night, got up properly at 9.30 & looked at the app, i'd had gaps as big as 45/50 mins thro the night, i'd been sleeping, waking with contraction, timing it & falling asleep again. I was a difficult very painful night & I was quite emotional when I woke to a new day with still no real progression.

So OH sat up all night coz he thot we'd be rushing off, so I sent him off to bed til things are more regular, i'm just hanging about again, watching tv, timing contractions. Last 3 have been 10min apart, so we'll see where the day takes us. I'd rather be in comfort of own home than on a hosp ward, i suppose the gas & air would be nice but i'd still rather be here! Once the contractions get to 5/7mins apart, for around an hour i'll make arrangements, or if waters go.

The pain is bloody agony, totally forgot how sore these contractions were, just trying to concentrate on breathing thro them.

How much longer will it be, i was 4cm dilated 24 hours ago! :shock:

Still been losing plug but no waters.

:roll:

Oh dear hun I really thought you'd be snuggling your baby by now! :hug: He or she certainly knows how to keep you waiting don't they :clock: really hope it kicks off for you soon, I'm sure you are more relaxed at home surrounded by your own things than on a labour ward though, they are so bloody noisy lol xx

Keep going Hun, u r doing a fab job. Really hope things pick up a bit for you soon. Have u tried the bouncing ball or a long walk to get things moving quicker? Xx

hope things pick up for u hun !!! lo is definatly nice and comfy in there !!!! xxxx

Well maybe you are something like 6-7 cm now! Would be good to arrive to the hospital and find out that you are nearly there, won't it?

Well done for having some sleep! I'm sure it can't be long now! xx

That must be sooo frustrating for u hun but u r doing fab keeping going as u are! Hope everything gets regular and that LO is in your arms soon xxx

I wanted to go on the ball but its very sore to sit normally, im fine on the couch coz i'm kinda slumped, but lets jst say I can feel baby's head very low down & its pretty sore to sit up straight, let alone bounce on a ball.

The contractions are a bit better when I'm on my feet, must be less pressure on the pelvis, but by the time a contraction comes, i'm glued to the couch & cant move coz my stomach goes solid, its not too bad if I get one while on my feet though!

:oooo:

hope LO makes an appearance today!

Fingers crossed as said above your futher than you think and you will go in bish bash bosh hello baby

xx

Well maybe you are something like 6-7 cm now! Would be good to arrive to the hospital and find out that you are nearly there, won't it?

Well done for having some sleep! I'm sure it can't be long now! xx

My aim is for whenever we do get to hosp that i'll be more dilated. Find it really hard to believe i'm still 4cm, ideally when i get there i wont be far away from pushing stage but I really have no idea what to expect, first time going into labour naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back