• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

Aww you poor thing, it's really been dragging on a long time for you now. Have you been for a warm bath? Your doing great though managing at home xx

Oh bless you hun ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you that things move along soon xx

Oh god that memory is all too fresh in my mind! I cried my way through contractions too, and I also couldn't lie down and got no sleep at all when I was on the ward being induced simply because I couldn't lay on the bed! Hope they speed up for you soon and you get to meet your LO. Lots of luck and I'm staying glued to this thread! :hug: xx

Oh god that memory is all too fresh in my mind! I cried my way through contractions too, and I also couldn't lie down and got no sleep at all when I was on the ward being induced simply because I couldn't lay on the bed! Hope they speed up for you soon and you get to meet your LO. Lots of luck and I'm staying glued to this thread! :hug: xx

Oh no....please say this was close to the end??

:roll:

So sorry things are dragging out for u hun......u r doing amazingly well tho keeping at home and struggling thru.......really, really hope u get ur LO soon xx

I was hoping to come home and see that LO had arrived, Tomorrow I won't hope the same and maybe she will be here.
Hope you are doing ok,:hug:
xx

Sorry to hear this was hoping for an announcement :(
Maybe kneel on the floor and lay your top half on the sofa? Always a comfy position for me..
If you really can't handle the pain babe go in and get some gas and air :hug:

contractions really close together cant bear it, on way to hosp will update asap

Good luck babe I'm glad you've decided to go in hopefully your nearly there now and your LO will be here soon!!xxx

Glad you've decided to go, I'll keep checking for your updates. Hope LO arrives soon x

Goodluck hunny, will be thinking of you and looking out for your next update x x

Woo hoo, good luck x will be stalking till bed time... Again :) hope you get better news this time x

ooh i hope lo is here soon x x x fingers crossed x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back