• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

good luck hun so pleased for u cant believe your 4 cm already !!! xxxxxxxx

They're all coming at once! I wonder if its because its a new moon tomorrow? Which is often when new things start. Thinking of you, fingers (but not legs) crossed! x

ooooh is it really a full moon 2moz?? Thats pretty cool, might try & hold off til midnight!! looool

Well, done the school run, just walked it, it was fine, didn't really get any strong contractions, wee 1 just got picked up by her nana there & they're going to take her to her party tonight & school tomorrow.

Now that i'm home the contractions are back as bad as ever. Need to start timing them, gonna see if I can find something online!

Just enjoying a wee cup of tea & a wagon wheel lool & catching up on last nights big brother!

Thanks everyone

:)

This is great hun! So excited for you! Hope it all goes well xxx

4 cm and you didn't even know! wow :) good luck!! will be waiting for news :)

Have you got an iPhone or an iPod hun? Theres a babybump app where you just have to press start and stop and it times the contractions and the intervals in between xx

Good luck hun! I've been stalking you the last few days! Lol x x

Omg just seen this Good luck hub ur doing amazing to be at 4cm probably more by now well done x

Yay! Good luck, I am so jealous! Hope everything goes well for you and you have your wee one soon xxx

Good Luck, keep up the good work and hope you have your LO really soon xx

I'm still here ladies

:wave:

I found a contraction timer thingy which records the frequency, keep bloody forgetting to use it. Went for a nap on the couch for about 2 hours & was woken 3x by contractions, so they're not that close together yet.

We're on stand-by to rush off to the hospital, gonna concentrate on using this contraction thingy & see how the night goes, i'm so so hungry but a bit scared to eat. Contractions are slightly sorer than they were earlier but not any closer together.

Lost alot of plug but dont think its all away (doesn't seem enough)

I'm quite happy doting about the house just now, would rather be here than at hosp but i recon at some point tonight I will need some sort of pain relief.

Thanks so much to everyone, it means alot!
:)

Thank you for the update! Feel like a right stalker!!! You should try and eat while you get the chance... And it's not hospital food lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back