I'm in Labour!! **Baby is here Pg 12**

eeeep still on track then!! Will be stalking you til bed time and then again in the morning :lol:

Does anyone know is it a full moon? I can't believe the amount of people in labour :lol: x

Haha I gave birth on the night of a full moon and there were ladies giving birth on the ward because the delivery suite was full up!

ooh good luck hunni hope it all goes smoothly for you xx

keep us posted hun get some food down u u will need the energy !! xxxx

Only just catching up on all of this - amazing news! Good luck for tonight, it sounds like you're doing a fabulous job! And have something to eat if you're feeling hungry - it does sound like you'll be needing the energy later!

Omg I've only just seen this!!!! :cheer: come on little miss we need to know... Blue or pink!!!!

Can't believe u was at 4cm without knowing!! That's amazing!!! Sounds like ur gonna get the birth u deserve :hug:

Babe if ur hungry u have to eat!!! Even if ur not hungry... Eat!!! Ur gonna need ur strength to get this LO out and if ur up all night you need energy from somewhere!!
Please at least have a sandwich! :hug:

Ah LM! Just catching up, how exciting!! :love: Good luck hun. Can't wait to hear your news!! xx

Just catching up, Hope everything is goin well for you :)
Good Luck. x

Sounds like your doing great, hope baby comes tonight! Have something to eat as well, you will need energy later xx

ooooh i'm away to check after this when the full moons are!!

Hope I get a bloody bed now :shock:

I've been timing the contractions, a bit erratic still, went 40 mins between them, then 5 mins, then 30 then 6. So its not very consistent. I have a feeling it wont be toooo much longer.

Enough time to get something to eat :oooo: I hate hate hate curry & i'm strangely craving one - and cabbage (in a side dish) for some reason but we're settling for a delivery, gona stay as relaxed as I can, have a munch, watch BB & see where the night takes me!!

:)

oooooh, well maybe they'll perk up for you and be a bit more consistent. I'll be up late no doubt - to stalk you throughout tonight too :rofl:

so exciting!! I will be checking this thread first thing tomorrow morning! Xx

Just read all of this. Hope you have your LO soon. Just thought I'd wish you good luck. xx

Good luck hun. Is your hosp the royal infirmary?x

hope it settles into a nice pattern for you soon.

try to eat and drink plenty

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back