I'm in agony!

OMG had a very similar thing yesterday. my OH emptied the dishwasher 'for me' (cos theyre all my plates???) but he piled them up on the side, right on top of the cupboard they go in. WTF?! Then he put my wooden salad servers I got from africa in the dishwasher and all the varnish is gone off them :( I think Ill just do it all myself in the future!

Haha! I'm sure they do it on purpose so we don't ask again! Why can't they put rubbish in bins instead of on the counter?!?!?

This sounds all too familiar girls! They must do it on purpose so we don't ask them to do anything again......ever!! Dishes, dinner, lifting a cloth, changing the toilet roll (Actually putting the new one on the holder!), putting out a new soap, leaving washing at their tail end, the list is endless! Thing is, I distinctly remember my OH being competent in all these skills before i moved in! :shakehead:

haha mine's rubbish makes it into the cupboard where the bin is, but if the bin is full its balanced on top or just put in the cupboard on the side. Makes it IMPOSSIBLE to empty the bin then!

Hope you feel better after a day of rest today. I think it must be a man thing, my OH says he doesn't know how to put things in the dishwasher and apparently i'll tell him off for doing it wrong, and he's too busy to be shown LOL. Tiny i had a blonde moment and put a wooden chopping board in the dishwasher without thinking, and it snapped in too - oopps. Also i'm struggling bending down to pick things up off the floor now and was moaning about things being left on the floor for me to pick up, and the solution OH offered me was to buy me a litter picker, cheeky sod!

Omg katie the cheeky mare! Lol I suppose they only get away with it cos we let them get away with it. My hubby reckons because I ONLY work 2 hours a day then I have to do everything! Never mind the 2 kids a dog and him to look after. I said I didn't expect him to clean the house or anything but once in a while if he can see the dishes piled up and Im busy with everything else or I'm feeling unwell then use your initiative and do them! But no.. He'll leave them there till I'm better or something..grrr!

Oh and the one job he only had or did have was take rubbish out every week and he can't even do that, I always do it. So f**king useless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back