• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IM HOME!! FINALLY!!! *PICTURES*

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
We got home at 7pm last night. We had to pester the MW to find out what was going on and when i could go!

Waters broke at midnight,pains from 2.30am went into hospital at 9am tuesday, internal at 10am and was 4cm dialated. took till 10pm to get to 10cm dilated. Emergency C Section at 1.10am wednesday.

I really wasnt happy in there. Especially after the emergency C section and Dean had to leave not long after!

A HUGE thank you to MissSara for my labour thread, you did a fantastic job of keeping everyone updated.As soon as i went on the G&A i didnt have a clue what was going on and it was left to Dean to keep her updated!

I am really looking forward to writing up my birth story, because everything was so hectic and unexpected and it will be nice to make sense of it all.

She weighs 7lbs 12oz. She has soo much hair! (must have been the heartburn) shes so placid and hardly cries at the moment! i hope it stays that way!

Just goes to prove that first babies don't ALWAYS come late!! hang in there girls you will have your babies soon!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WELL WISHES (i could have done with a laptop in the labour room!)

You have been rewarded with cute pictures!!

sophiemeandmissmonroe001.jpg

sophiemeandmissmonroe010.jpg

sophiemeandmissmonroe011.jpg

n550999195_1073886_4139.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

n550999195_1073898_4311.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

A huge congratulations :hug:
She is gorgeous and your little face n the first picture bless i just wanted to hug you (then steal the gas and air from you) :D

Aww they are adorable pics!!

Glad you are finally home :hug:

congratulations hun, pics are gorgeous!!!

Lovely pics MissM, great G&A action shot :D

Sophie is beautiful, you must be so proud. Glad to hear you're home now :hug:

I feel ypur pain in the g&a shot!

beautiful Sophie, Im sure she was well worth the pain.

aww congrats hun.........shes absolutely gorgeous!!!xxxxxx

I fbed you too, but must say u look bloomin gr8 hon!!

So proud of ya shes gorg"!!

many happy congrats!!

:hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Its such a relief that you are home. She is gorgeous!!!!
Congratulations you all look lovely!!! :hug: :hug:

xxx

She's really beautiful hun, congratulations to you both :hug: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh