IM HOME!! FINALLY!!! *PICTURES*

Awwww iv been waiting for the piccies, glad your finally home !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Shes absolutely gorgeous bless her !!!

Congratulations xxxx

huge congrats hun, she is a cutie. Hope your o.k after your section too :hug:

Ahh congratulations to you both, she is beautiful :hug: :hug:
Hope you are recovering well from your c section :hug: :hug:

Awww lovely pics!! Your little girl is gorgeous!! Congratulations :hug: xx

BIG CONRATULATIONS

I love the pics she really is beautiful.

God your brave letting them take snaps of you while in labour, telling you if Lee comes near me with a camera i'll be sticking it where the sun don't shine..........lmao.

She is absolutly beautiful, i want to scoop her up and run away with her.
You don't look to bad to say everything you went through, i thought you'd be looking a bit rough, but no you look amazing!!!

Oh and Lee reckons Dean looks like someone off scrubs........lol, in fact he was chuckling to himself .............. Men....tut.

Great piccies hun, Sophie is gorgeous just like her mummy :D

Xxx

Oh my god she's beautiful!!! :shock: HUGE congratulations babe you did sooo well!

You look like such a perfect little family, you really do. And my word! She is the DOUBLE of you! :cheer: xxx

MissSara said:
God your brave letting them take snaps of you while in labour, telling you if Lee comes near me with a camera i'll be sticking it where the sun don't shine..........lmao.

She is absolutly beautiful, i want to scoop her up and run away with her.
You don't look to bad to say everything you went through, i thought you'd be looking a bit rough, but no you look amazing!!!

Oh and Lee reckons Dean looks like someone off scrubs........lol, in fact he was chuckling to himself .............. Men....tut.

well it wasnt a case of letting them take photos! i didnt really know what was going on lol stupid gas and air!!

dean just came over and looked at that picture of himself and said oh i must be one of the good looking ones in scrubs! PMSL hes so vain!!

Oh she is a little beauty. You must be so proud. Well done! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back