I'm finally home with baby Sam...

Teej

Reaction score
Hi all, Didn't manage to get neear a computer to update but we're finally home, thank goodness!
Went in Monday morning to be induced at 40+10 days, after 2 lots of prostin gel and some increasing pain things got really sore through monday night but my midwife was so horrid i managed all night on my own until someone lovely came on shift tuesday morning!
Thats when it all started to go wrong...i wasn't progressing, tried to cope with the painful contractions of entonox but turned out baby was back to back and thats why it felt like i was being broken in two. Anyway, one epidural later things got much easier and i hardly even felt it go in. Still wasn't dilating enough though after maximum doses of the syntocinon drip and was getting quite poorly with high temp, being sick all the time and bleeding into catheter bag. Finally a doctor started his nightshift and said this is an obstructed labour and within 20 mins he was out after an emergency section with a v swollen head from being stuck bless him!
born at 22.13 tuesday 7 lb 14oz and is gorgeous!
will post pic when i work out how....
hope lots of babies have been born i haven't managed to look at posts yet.

Hi Teej, i wondered if youd popped!!!!

I am so happy for you, cant wait to see piccies :hug:

DSC01160.jpg

Here he is :)

Oh he's so cute! His head doesn't look swollen to me! Congratulations!

aww he is gorgeous :cheer:

huge congratulations teej :cheer: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS TRACEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:
WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE BOY :wave: :wave:
WOW Tracey
your story almost mirrors mine
induction epidural then c section lots of waiting back to back baby :shock: baby getting stuck i had vontous and collier had a bit of a cone head for a day bless him :angel: :hug:

SNAP!!!!

And awwww your baby is so gorgoues hunny what a sweetie pie :angel:
im glad you our ok and your baby boy is happy and healthy :dance: :cheer:

What a gorgeous little boy! COngratulations!

And great name btw - Sam is on our shortlist :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back