I'm having

Tonks

Reaction score
A broody week :wall2: :wall2:

Must stop thinking about newborn babies!

I think it's because Niamh is 1 soon, and will be a Toddler and not my little baby :(

I have days like that and then I get a bad day/night with my lot and think Nah actually you're alright :lol:

Last edited:
I don't mind being up all night, I just cannot stand getting up in the morning no matter how much sleep I've had :lol: I'm terrible! At least Niamh sleeps in until 9am now.

I miss the newborn smell, and lots of sleepy cuddles, and not wriggling and shouting when trying to change nappies :rofl:

I want to go through pregnancy tests, scans, picking names, decorating nurseries, labour, etc again.

You planning on more Mamafy? :lol:

I just stumbled into some bump pictures. Not helping :rofl:

Your not helping me neither :rotfl: god I loved been pregnant and know more now so hopefully will enjoy the first few weeks next time

I wasn't until this thread :wall: Joking :lol:

It's not in the plan but most days ( 9/10 ) I'd be very pleased if I tested positive :oooo: Oh is adamant no more :shakehead: Spoilsport :lol:

:hug: i can relate to this! maddi's turning into a proper little girl now, talking away to me and running every where, it's so amazing how quick they grow up! but then i remember i don't want two 'babies' at once :lol: and how good our routine is etc and think, yep i can wait!
oh and the worry sets in of our next baby not sleeping like maddi does - who has slept through since 6weeks, and we had one bad night with her a year ago when she was ill! i think she's spoilt me :lol:

I'm not broody :shakehead: no, not me :fib::fib::fib:

This forum really isn't helping, though...I want to stop logging on as it's making the "wait" to try REALLY hard!

And Tonks, she'll ALWAYS be your baby! :eek:)

Well if I got PG now I'd be giving birth when OH is in Afghanistan :shock: Might keep him away from me for the next 6 months, just in case :rofl:

:shock: No, Tonks, I don't think that would be an ideal situation at all! :shock: But keeping him away from you for the next six months!? Good luck with that! :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: that is a good reason to wait hon lol, who will you abuse in labour :lol: i hit james when in labour :oops: i'm never violent :oops:

I do feel broody too i know how you feel but then when i am spending time with Amelia we are having fun i feel guilty that having another will take that time away, i suppose i wonder how i can love another baby as much, but thats silly because i would....but you know....i can't help thinking it.

i feel so broody. i would love another baby like has been said previously i really want to take the tests, have scans, midwife appointments etc. iv been having dreams about being pregnant and found myself thinking of names when im laid in bed not able to get to sleep. iv been broody before but not this bad, well not since ttc jacob.

but another baby is just not an option for us at the moment as we live in a pokey new build 2 bed apt and really want to have a house with a garden etc before we have any more babies.

Mother in Law has given birth to a baby girl just over a week ago now, I was broody before, but now? Jeez, I can't wait. It's tough enough buying baby clothes for such a teeny tiny little cutie and wishing you could spoil your own children like this but as of yet they are non-existent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back