I'm having... contractions!!!!! UPDATE! (not very exciting)

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
UPDATE!

Nothing too exciting to report I'm afraid! Silly contractions have slowed a bit - they are still coming and are more painful BUT a bit further apart! Lol. Typical, she isn't going to make this easy for me!

I had my TENS on for hours earlier but it began to annoy me as I couldn't seem to get the balance between being able to feel it and it stinging! So I gave up with that!

My midwife popped in about 11ish (maybe, 12ish? can't remember) to say hi. She is on call today and tomorrow! YAY! she was so exicted! Lol. I also had a student round. She didn't do an internal as it's not far enough in the worry about anything like that yet.

She did a wee check (lol) all was fine
My BP was 120/86 which is very high for me! But not too high generally. They took it 3 times all together but i think it was high due to nerves and due to the fact that 2 of those times it was taken just after a contraction!!

Midwife listened to baby, prodded me and said everything was good and baby was in THE perfect position (she can be a good girl sometimes!)

The pool is blown up and the living room is 'ready' lol. Now all we need are some full-blown contractions and we'll be well away!

Anyway, i'm babbling, i seem to have a bit of an energy burst!

OW had to stop then for a contraction :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Well i'll keep Sarah updated and thanks again for your lovely comment, you're all sweethearts! xxxxxxx

P.S BeckyJ - you next!!!

Mini-update!

Well i'm still here and still contracting! The plan to sleep didn't work, well Matt is fast asleep but i just can't, it hurts too much too often! It's about once every 5 min now, i've logged online to use contraction master to see exactly how they are coming.

They are hurting more now too!
I have my TENS on and am slowly cranking it up, i've got a cup of tea and a new book too - might as well enjoy the time in-between the pain! Lol.

Thanks so much for all your lovely messages! I'll keep Sarah updated as much as I can though i'm sure she's got other stuff to think about!

I'm kinda sad, i'll miss this tri! So i reckon i'll be around stalking all you guys... hehe.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AT LONG BLOODY LAST!

I thought i'd never get to write that! They've been going for a good few hours now (6!) and are every 8 minutes ish! They hurt but aren't bad at the moment. Am going to try and get some sleep and convince OH to get some sleep too! He's a bit panicky, bless him!

I will keep you updated whilst I still can and when I can't i'll pass you over the the lovely Sarah (GL) who is back and has her phone at the ready!

Not sure how long this will go on, i'm guessing could be a couple of days but hopefully no more! Maybe i'll have the first June baby!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My god woman you kept that quiet!! :shock:

That's excellent news!! I'm so chuffed for you!! Wow...! :cheer: :cheer:

YAY :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GO SUZIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'll pop in when i can to see how you're getting on :hug: GOOD LUCK wont be long now

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yippeeeee!!! :cheer:

Blimey I would NOT be able to sleep!! Would be like a kid on Christmas eve!!

:cheer: :dance: :hug:

yay wow, i was begining to think you would be here forever.... hehe im going to miss you when you have your baby! because you have been here all the way through! :cry:
Good luck! Whos going to post for us and keep us updated? xxxx

Aww wow and ouch !! Sneaking in from tri 2 to keep an eye on you mrs!!

Good luck !!! :hug: :cheer: :dance: :hug: :cheer:

Yay BabyBee! I was 9 days over too and I had a funny feeling you would be too!

Good luck with your home birth!

Good luck

Valentine Xxx

I AM THE SUZIE STALKER
pm msn and texting till she has Faith lilly no sleep for me now

GO SUZIE :D COME ON :dance: FIFI :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Oh wow!! Good luck Sue....I mean Suzie :rotfl:

That should have helped another contraction :rotfl:

will update as soon as i possible can i promis ans im sorry if im a bit slow with updating i wil do my upmost to do suzie justice

thinking ofyou love and im here waiting with phone next to me

to shaem on me my marathon texting left me no credit :roll: :doh: :doh:

you have james number text him and ill reply on that and i wll top up tommorow on mine

GOOD LUCK SWEET HEART :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

geordie lass said:
will update as soon as i possible can i promis ans im sorry if im a bit slow with updating i wil do my upmost to do suzie justice

thinking ofyou love and im here waiting with phone next to me

to shaem on me my marathon texting left me no credit :roll: :doh: :doh:

you have james number text him and ill reply on that and i wll top up tommorow on mine

GOOD LUCK SWEET HEART :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You have just had a c-section....any updating you do will be very much appreciated....the extra effort will make it extra special.

Get your rest first :hug:

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...thinking of you Babybee, how exciting :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back