I'm having... contractions!!!!! UPDATE! (not very exciting)

These night time/early morning feed come in handy. You get to hear the very latest :wink:

Hopefully you may be at the hospital by now babe, the contractions do seem very close together from your last update! I really can't wait to see your little princess. Best of luck sweetie xxxxx :hug:

only just seen this!!!!!!!!!

:dance: go suzi, so suzi :dance:

hope ur ok hun, yay faith is on her way :dance:

Just seen this as I was wondering how you were and if things had starting happening yet?

lots of love, hopefully wont be long now :cheer:

:shock: :shock: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

have just seen this woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo finally. Should still get your homebirth shouldnt you!!`

Oooo exciting :) :cheer: :cheer:

Here is hoping you get your homebirth :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

When my contractions got a bit more painful and closer together I used the stairs to lean on and rock back and forth on. One leg up a couple of steps the other on the floor, actually really helped me through them.

Thinking of you :)

:cheer: Yeah baby will be here soon.
Hope your not in to much pain hun, good luck and i cant wait to see the post of your arrival xxx

YAY!!! Something is happening at last!! Great news Suzie!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Funnily enough at my labour ward tour yesterday the MW that showed us around said that it is proven that most babies arrives around 40 weeks +10 (in some countries that's the due date you get given) and now you're 40+9 so maybe it's true!!!

Good luck! :cheer: Hope everything goes well

ohhhh go girl..... about time your little un put an appearance in!
hope everything goes ok and quickly for you! :hug:

yeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

thanks god we didn't wake up to - 'nothing, nada, zilch' :rotfl:

cmon out and meet your mummy and daddy faith :cheer: :hug:

:cheer: Good luck!! Will be checking for updates all day :) Hope your homebirth is everything you want it to be :hug: xxx

I'm a doughnut, I forgot you were having a home birth! Hope you're ok hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

I have my phone glued to my ear and im desprately impatiently waiting for updates

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ooo hope lil faith doesnt keep you waiting too long. and that you get your home birth :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back